• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos Manipulation Update

Quibster

She/Her
Permission to move this was granted by @Damage3245 (thanks again).

Please review the sandbox here, please feel free to discuss the proposed update to the page.

(For your convenience, the current Chaos Manipulation page is here.)

I would also like to engage in some discussion regarding the ability and update/adjust, as needed for some general refinement, and elaboration on current precedent regarding the ability. The sandbox is intended to be formatted similar to the Holy Manipulation page. I would also like to address some associated abilities such as Primordial Chaos, and actually codifying stuff like Entropy, as outlined in the sandbox.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
The update looks fine, though the whole “being erased” part I’m a bit unsure. Given the whole common trope on how the beginning of everything they usually refer to chaos, that sounds more like a reversion back to the base roots more than erasing everything from existence.

Existence Erasure: The concept of primordial chaos can be applied to negate the very notion of existence itself by converting something back to a formless, chaotic state. This can also be applied by increasing entropy to the point where all matter and energy are indistinguishable and become effectively "erased".

How is this not a form of matter manip into nep?

Back