• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos King vs The First Firmament

Based on my knowledge about The First Firmament, he's supposedly the strongest High 1-B Marvel has

Voting for the First

TheSandman31 said:
Based on my knowledge about The First Firmament, he's supposedly the strongest High 1-B Marvel have

Voting for the First
I thought it was the PR Beyonder the strongest High 1-B Marvel have?

The first Firmament because he is before all the others multi eternities and he is superior to Multi Eternity yet the chaos king is only Multi Eternity level

Aeyu said:
First due to being waaaay above Beyonder.
uh no

TFF is only superior to to multi eternity and is before all multi eternity

the beyonder is beyond multi eternity which is also beyond TFF (not to mention beyonder is also a million times stronger than a infinite dimensional multiverse)

Both Multi Eternity and TFF swims inside the beyond realm

i probability changed my mind

as for chaos king he pretty much predates all existence and death. he was capable 9f banishing death an entity that can't die.

What?

TFF is literally only Mult-Eternity but older and stronger.

Since when was he on the level of TLT and PR!Beyonder?

Back