• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos King Resistances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing about that the Chaos King/Amatsu wiped out several skyfathers and powerful reality warpers across all of Marvel/98.76% of the Multiverse effortlessly at that, shouldn't he have resistances to those? I'm highly skeptical that he doesn't because they could have just used Professor X and mind hax him all this time or just use some low level reality warper and delete him if he wasn't resistant to those hax

But in this case he fought and defeated Nightmare, Skyfathers and other haxxed characters across several Universes/Dimensions. I find it hard to believe he can be just mind haxxed by someone like Professor X or something along those lines

Well my main argument was that he as Amatsu worked himself up to the Chaos King and defeated several Reality Warpers, Skyfathers, Nightmare etc. rather effortlessly across several Dimensions and Universes, that's why i think he should resist some of the powers of these people (Mainly Resistance against Skyfathers like Odin)

It would take up too much room in his profile to list "Resistance to almost everything", if they were not explicitly shown to use such abilities against him.

I didn't say he should resist everything, mainly stuff from Skyfathers since those were the people he mostly wiped out with ease and they have pretty basic abillities like RW, Mind manip, Space and Time Manip. Again i find it hard to believe that literally no Skyfather ever used potentially crippling abillities against Amatsu

Well, all that others were shown to use against him was raw power, and then he ate them.

Wouldn't it best to get scans and other kind of evidence to back this up? I find the context to be important especially when it comes to Marvel and DC.

Edit: Actually this really applies to any series, but off topic.

I guess you're right, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth knowing that Odin or others could have used time travel, mind hax, sealing, reality warping all this time and stop him with relative ease

Well that's just how it can be characters sometimes don't use all there abilitis for the sake of the story. Or in Marvels case it's possible a particular writer may have not known or forgot about a certain ability.

Yes.

Since I have answered the question, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back