• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Chaos King" Amatsu Mikaboshi vs. Sans The Skeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans is my fav Undertale character, but he is NOT going to beat Mikaboshi. Especially at full power. Mikaboshi had to be tricked in order to stop his rampage, as he was too powerful at the time to be destroyed or killed.

While KR WOULD do a number on someone with a rap sheet like Mikaboshi's, his abstract nature and crap ton of hax easily makes him survive all that. Unlike Sans, who would kneel over and die from one hit from this guy.

Another thread was made and the majority agreed Omega Flowey would stomp Sans, Mikaboshi is Omega Flowey on steroids. He's even as, if not outright more, powerful as Asriel, who's WAY above Omega Flowey.

So yeah, stomp thread. I think this should be closed.

And BTW, Yomi, you really can't ignore their feats for their stats, as their stats are FROM their feats, just want to let you know.

@Not Jim Sterling well i havent read the chaos war for a while but i dont think mika is nothingness cause his obsession for darkness and rendering everything to a void speaks for itself.even if he renders the multverse to nothingness it is impossible cause darkness is still their

Sans can't deal with people who can't be defeated by smacking around their physical form, and dies in one solid hit. This doesn't seem like a good matchup.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yomi Schwarz said:
Yeah im actually siding with chaos king now that i read his respect thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...pect-amatsu-mikaboshi-chaos-king-remixed.html
Not Jim Sterling said:
mikaboshi is basically smaller weaker version of Oblivio.
First he is aspect of oblivion, second Dormammu is literally said that chaos king is basically an eternal nothingness that live inside the Heart of Eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back