• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
anyways what now does it need to be spoon fed that the law of causality exist and that people transcend it in order to get type 5 or what?

anyways i think it was my bad for the kernel justifications should've added a bit more context

I’m going to suggest putting this CRT on hold until a clear criteria is established for type 5, such as whether or not you need direct statements of causality to receive type 5. @Everything12 should make a thread pitching his proposal where other knowledgeable members on the subject can give their input.

If the consensus is that you need direct statements of causality to get type 5, then Archie won’t qualify. If not, it could still be debated on.
^

Unless we are giving pretty much every God Tier who transcends time and space (Half of Tier 1) Acausality Type 5, we should just stick with actual statements of transcending causality, which is not present for the Chaos Force.
Ngl, I am still wondering why this needs to be mentioned. If 1-A is still affected by the causality, how did he get to the outer-verse level? He already transcends it all.

Now that the definition for type 5 Acausality has been reworded, do they qualify for it
Nope. They established you need to directly mention causality to get type 5, so the Chaos Force doesn’t qualify.

Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.

Nope. They established you need to directly mention causality to get type 5, so the Chaos Force doesn’t qualify.

Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.
So synonyms can't apply for the requirements? Or perhaps, the plot that lends to this meaning can't apply as well?

Can you give any examples of such a thing occurring?
In Saint Seiya, it uses Karma to say causality. It literally means causality and there's plenty of stuff supporting that. Building a blog on it currently actually. But it's one example where a verse uses other terminology for causality.

Edit: typing fast due to irl stuff

In Saint Seiya, it uses Karma to say causality. It literally means causality and there's plenty of stuff supporting that. Building a blog on it currently actually. But it's one example where a verse uses other terminology for causality.
I feel direct mention of the term is unfair. The meaning should matter

Edit: typing fast due to irl stuff
I feel direct mention of the term is unfair. The meaning should matter
If there are in verse terms that reference to causality then it should be okay

I don't know if this is necro or not but would this allow Chaos Force entities to qualify for Higher Degree of Type 4 Acausality as they transcend the Next Evolution spirits who themselves transcend physical reality and view the concept of time as irrelevant?

Last edited:
Back