• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Challenge the Kamen Rider's King of Vampires with your character (must be below Low 2-C and 4-D)

Your character for whatever reason decided to destroys the Fangire kingdom. But not before facing the king himself.

Kamen Rider Kiva's profile. ("Emperor form and flight style" Key)
Speed equalized
Your character must be below 4-D and Low 2-C in both haxes and AP/Durability

FEoeiqfUcAMJZ91

"Can destroy a Fangire's soul and body", says his profile; maxwell is a human I'm pretty sure
It's just a way to state the feat more directly, nothing said that Kiva's soul manipulation doesnt work on other beings.

Fangire are the demon race that if you kills them without destroying their soul, they will continues to regenerate over time (or gather together to become a giant Sabbath). But by destroying their souls, the fangires can be permanently killed.

Maybe arale could?
Depend on what she start with, because her profile has alot of stuff lol. Not to mention which key of her are you gonna uses, since the first key doesnt seem to resist EE, which Kiva can performs in his normal attacks

Sana futaba is stomped, the best she could do is use her enhanced invisibility and then her doppel but she’ll die before that
Well, she's 7-C so she's definitely cant be a match to Kiva.

And regarding the invisibility: how potent is it? Kiva can locates the fangires by simply smelling their odor, and having sense of hearing so potent that he can hears the sound of needles falling down from 3Km away

Well, she's 7-C so she's definitely cant be a match to Kiva.

And regarding the invisibility: how potent is it? Kiva can locates the fangires by simply smelling their odor, and having sense of hearing so potent that he can hears the sound of needles falling down from 3Km away
Sana even while untransformed has the same invisibility as witches and kyubey, which are undetectable to the point that someone didn’t even notice that kyubey was in the sink they was using. sana can boost hers so that she’s undetectable to those who have no problem noticing witches and kyubey

Depend on what she start with, because her profile has alot of stuff lol. Not to mention which key of her are you gonna uses, since the first key doesnt seem to resist EE, which Kiva can performs in his normal attacks
She's on her last key, and she starts with either punches, or haxes. It depends on her opponent. Tho I doubt he can hit her with his normal acts tbh.

She's on her last key, and she starts with either punches, or haxes. It depends on her opponent. Tho I doubt he can hit her with his normal acts tbh.
now that I have taken clear look at her profile, I think most of her abilities are too much for Kiva to dealt with :v
Oh right, speaking of PMMM, maybe Kazumi Subaru can have a chance?
She has some useful abilities like time acceleration, pocket reality manipulation,ect... although I cant see her harms him in any way ? (her AP is too low and she doesnt has durability negation).

Yeah, thats why i wondering since her AP is too low
technically, yeah. Kiva also has 2 layer of EE (Zanvat Sword >>> Emperor Moon Break >>> Darkness Moon Break) which make it's harder for her.
Kazumi does has mind manipulation
Kiva can resist her mind manipulation with Supernatural Willpower, like he did with Arc's mind control
Supernatural Willpower (Wataru was able to break his servitude to Kamen Rider Arc),

Could Nightmare from Soul Calibur be a possible contender?

Could Nightmare from Soul Calibur be a possible contender?
Possibly, Nightmare look like he has a good chunk of helpful abilities against Kiva (dimension cutting for example).

But I dont see resistance to EE in his profile. Each of Emperor Kiva's normal attacks are imbued with massive demonic energy to the point each of them capable of EE the target upon contact. So there is high chance that Nightmare wont have a chance to uses his madness manip because he will get EE by the demonic energy came from Kiva's sword before Nightmare make a single contact.

The most dangerous thing about Kiva is that he has 3 layers of EE capable of erase both soul and body of his opponent with his Zanvat sword (which he start with rightaway and doesnt hesistate to uses it on weakling), that and his fear manip (his mask make anyone look upon him become fearful)

Otherthan that, Kiva has
  • A Hammer that increase his strenght by x3, can petrificates peoples and scan their memories to look for their weakness.
  • A sword that can shoot wide range soundwave.
  • A water gun which's bullets so fast that can speedblizt a speedster that speedblizt Kiva.

Last edited:
Fear Manip prolly won't work, Nightmare at his strongest is just a suit of armour possessed by the will of Soul Edge. Nightmare also opens by spamming Watch This! Aka a big massive AOE soul nuke, he better destroy the sword in the process because if he doesn't Inferno BFR's Kiva to Astral Chaos which passively affects you in mind, body and soul and considering its got planets, countless stars and a nebula of potency in it I think could work there?

Also Kiva prolly has a strong willpower so he should be good but just to say Soul Edge can passively corrupt the area around it, as shown with Osthreinsburg Castle. You can resist it if your strong enough in willpower at least.

"The chaos of war, and then the Azure Knight, filled this land with bitter hatred. A miasmal fog still lingers over the castle even after the knight has left.

It is said that this land, avoided even by wild beasts, feels like home to those who have accepted evil into their hearts. "

Last edited:
Fear Manip prolly won't work, Nightmare at his strongest is just a suit of armour possessed by the will of Soul Edge.
Yeah...but Nightmare doesnt has inorganic phylosogy on his profile.
Nightmare also opens by spamming Watch This! Aka a big massive AOE soul nuke
Kiva fights opponents who can destroys souls in daily routine, so it wont be a problem for him.
he better destroy the sword in the process because if he doesn't Inferno BFR's Kiva to Astral Chaos which passively affects you in mind, body and soul and considering its got planets, countless stars and a nebula of potency in it I think could work there?
Yes, this is one of the abilities I think would be useful against Kiva. Althought does Nightmare start with it ? And Kiva definitely will tries to destroys the sword along with Nightmare at once since he starts with Zanvat Sword, which can EE both souls and body (even thoses that got resistance in Kiva's verse).

He honestly should because canon wise after soul calibur 2 Siegfried is no longer the host of soul edge and it animates his discarded armour after he broke free from it.

Iirc Nightmare was supposed to get his Night Terror key back which would make him 4-A. That key does open with BFR into Astral Chaos, which is thought based. As in Soul Edge just has to think and your banished to it. Here's Nightmare doing his AOE stuff

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with IRL stuffs.

He honestly should because canon wise after soul calibur 3 Siegfried is no longer the host of soul edge and it animates his discarded armour after he broke free from it.
I mean, you have to make a CRT for it.
Iirc Nightmare was supposed to get his Night Terror key back which would make him 4-A. That key does open with BFR into Astral Chaos, which is thought based. As in Soul Edge just has to think and your banished to it. Here's Nightmare doing his AOE stuff
Hmmm... If the Nightmare you are using is 4-A then his soul nuke should one-shot Kiva without dificulty, Althought that isnt on profile yet.
But if Astral Chaos is thought-based and Nightmare starts with it then he should be able to deal with Kiva easily (Kiva kinda lack defensive haxes so yeah)

Its fine, Soul Calibur was supposed to be getting these things, in fact the 4-A key was still legit all things considered it just taken out in editing afaik. I might have to make the CRT or find it and kick it again lol

well DS counters him hard, also Judas Priest gg
Man, what the hell is that regen lol. I suppose this mean DS's opponent should have interdimensional range to harms his soul, body and mind ?
That said, Judas Priest does seem potent. But Kiva already have fought peoples who can EE both soul and body for daily routine (hell, Kiva is their king and the top dog in the EE scailing chain, next to Dark Kiva) and how does Bastard!!! define "spirit" ? Since it just means soul without context.

That said, I can see his Matter Manip should do the work, or his massively higher AP if he manages to hit Kiva with ranged attacks.

After future revisions The Millennium Earl should be able to beat Kiva. He's below 4D and Low 2-C.
He would just EE/Deconstruct Kiva on a Macro-Quantum level with Dark Matter.
What does Dark Matter do ? It doesnt specified in his profile. And if it's EE then Kiva can resist it just fine.

I suppose this mean DS's opponent should have interdimensional range to harms his soul, body and mind ?
yes( actually there are other requirements but yeh it is the basis)
But Kiva already have fought peoples who can EE both soul and body for daily routine (hell, Kiva is their king and the top dog in the EE scailing chain, next to Dark Kiva)
bfr as well as various forms of incap such as absolute zero and sealing should work then

how does Bastard!!! define "spirit" ? Since it just means soul without context.
it is actually a bit confusing regarding these planes of existence, i'm going to make a reset(crt) for bastard!! soon but for now let's just consider it as soul( and mind)

What does Dark Matter do ? It doesnt specified in his profile. And if it's EE then Kiva can resist it just fine.
Yeah his current profile is kinda dookie, me and another user is revision the entire verse, hence why i said "after future revisions".

Dark Matter has like, 20+ hax's tied to it but i'll name 2 of the most potent ones.

Soul Manipulation: Earl's SM is 10's of Millions in potency and about 5-7 Layers into Soul Manipulation as well, he also can Soul Hax Level 4 Akuma who's Souls have become "Automated", so he can SM souls with Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), He can also either outright destroy souls or absorb them into himself, making himself stronger.

Existence Erasure/Deconstruction: Earl's EE works on the Physical/Spiritual/Energy and possibly Mental Level, His Decon works on a Subatomic to Marco-Quantum level. This works on people who have resistances to the same-level of EE and Deconstruction (AKA other Noah).

bfr as well as various forms of incap such as absolute zero and sealing should work then
Incap, BFR and sealing should work (if those is what Schneider start with), for Absolute Zero tho, Kiva actually fought an opponent who can radiates temperates near Absolute Zero, so I think Kiva should be to resist it to an extend, long enough to land an 3-layered EE attack on Schneider.
it is actually a bit confusing regarding these planes of existence, i'm going to make a reset(crt) for bastard!! soon but for now let's just consider it as soul( and mind)
Oh, so it's also EE mind as well, then Judas Priest should be able to deal with him.

Yeah his current profile is kinda dookie, me and another user is revision the entire verse, hence why i said "after future revisions".
Alright, good luck with the revision.
Soul Manipulation: Earl's SM is 10's of Millions in potency and about 5-7 Layers into Soul Manipulation as well, he also can Soul Hax Level 4 Akuma who's Souls have become "Automated", so he can SM souls with Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), He can also either outright destroy souls or absorb them into himself, making himself stronger.
if it's about 5 layers into Soul manip then It could work. Kiva is only 2 layers resistance to soul manip as far as I can remember.

Incap, BFR and sealing should work (if those is what Schneider start with)
well if the opp is a demonic like creature then sealing is likely to be used first, but from what i can see Kiva's emperor form may not trigger this habbit.
BFR tho is kinda dependent on matter banishing, which i believe Kiva resists, doesn't he? Oh also the effect goes with extreme heat manip, emitting serveral millions C degrees in base form in should be trillions in Majin form( increase the capicity of all of his spells by millions times)
, so I think Kiva should be to resist it to an extend, long enough to land an 3-layered EE attack on Schneider.
no without Dimension travel or adequate range. It would just EE DS material body otherwise, which he can easily regenerates back via low godly if his more fundamental aspect such as soul remains

Oh, so it's also EE mind as well, then Judas Priest should be able to deal with him.
well he either starts off with Bfr or Judas priest

Back