• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Part 4: Faiz

1. Link the thread
2. One-Piece characters have NPI without using light and Kizaru has more being called light
3. Light stopping at a surface is basic physics
1. I do not know which thread it is, you can search it in Content Revision. You can just read it in the wiki standard page.

2. Only Marco have NPI and it wasn't because he could stop Kizaru's light. Rayleigh can counter Kizaru's light saber despite him not having one, it not even mentioned in Haki page. Not to mention, Kizazru light can explodes and so you could assume that it isn't real light.

3. Literally everything in Faiz are called photons and treated as one in the show. The fact that Marco can stop Kizaru's light attack are as much real as Orphnoc King deflect light bullet.

Yea, I think we'll move the light based powers and speed to another thread after everything has been done. That way, we won't have to talk about it in most of these. Axel Form should still be noted to be 1000x faster than base though in this case for Faiz.

Uh, why is the 7-C rating only scales to Faiz Driver, shouldn't they scales to Rider durability as whole instead?

Cause well, it’s the driver it’s separate from the suit itself. Like where it’s shown to be able to be forcefully taken away.

Last edited:
Cause well, it’s the driver it’s separate from the suit itself. Like where it’s shown to be able to be forcefully taken away.
For real, the belt are basically powered the suit so they should scales to it. Also, you know how Kamen Rider refer to word like "leg strength" and "belt durability" are mean to be physical strength rather than just separated term.

I don't see how the 7-C AP would scales only to the HDD or the belt. It is a part of the armor itself and thus should scales to their durability respectively.

If what you said is true then its should be a separate tool and the wiki should have pointed it out but it isn't true. The belt cannot work without it and destroying it would result into actual AP.

Destroying the belt would allow whoever destroyed it to scale. But Fiaz would not physically scale to the durability of the belt as it is an entirely separate item. This is unless there is reason to believe Fiaz would scale to the belt physically.

Actually, there is some backing towards 7-C Faiz, the HDD, the thing that tanked the bomb, is made out of solmetal. The entirety of Faiz's armor is created off of those metals and should be more durable due to just having more of them.

Two days ago I tried to update Orga's page, but it kept not letting me save the edits. Pain

Finish upgrading all their stats. Although, like what Lonkitt said, Orga's abilities are hard to edit for some reason.

Back