• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Bro Denji doesn't deserve all this... the panel where it's just him sitting in the alley hits hard for me. Asa beating on Yoru was so deserved. I feel bad for Asa here too, both her and Denji don't need all this fr 😭 . Also, something is 100% going down in the Sushi place, I don't know what right now but it's probably gonna be big.

Bro Denji doesn't deserve all this... the panel where it's just him sitting in the alley hits hard for me. Asa beating on Yoru was so deserved. I feel bad for Asa here too, both her and Denji don't need all this fr 😭 . Also, something is 100% going down in the Sushi place, I don't know what right now but it's probably gonna be big.

I bet they're gonna be attacked there like in the katana man arc

Oh Denji.... Oh Asa.... you are even more doomed by the narrative than in my wildest imagination....

Last chapter's content was more explicit, but this chapter felt FAR more uncomfortable. From Denji's response to be seeking justification for his assault "Do you love me?", to Asa slutshaming herself "He'll think I'm a **** now!! You... you ****!!", to Yoru's self-justifying and downplaying the seriousness "It felt good, didn't it!?"

And then the train ride, sitting away from each other and yet still far, far too close. It penetrates the atmosphere of ever scene. Fujimoto continues to cook.

Very good chapter. Also Denji half-knows about Yoru now. Sushi time.

ngl I agree. Bro needs a supportive friend group much more then a gf at this point…
You see he already would have that, IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT DEVIL MAKIMA

THAT'S RIGHT I AM OFFICIALLY BECOMING A MAKIMA HATER FOR WHAT SHE DID TO MY BOY DENNIS

whos-the-bigger-hater-v0-ds7v4qkpy7nc1.jpeg

bruh, no, this is when yoru tried to cut his d1ck, i'm talkin about the kiss and the j3rkin off

He didn't consent about having his d1ck being cutt of but there is no proof that he didnt consent the kiss or something
That's still not consent. None of it was consensual. The lack of any of it is proof there wasn't consent, this is stuff that's taught in schools, what the ****.

no proof that he refused the kiss
The lack of confirmation that he wanted the kiss is the proof. If you kiss someone out of nowhere, and they don't give you permission to kiss, but don't actively tell you not to kiss them (likely out of shock, as is clear with Denji), that's sexual assault.

You're not a chef, step out of the kitchen.

I agree, Denji thought Yoru was going to cut his d1ck so he refused, but there's like, no proof that he refused the kiss

As I said, Denji thought she was going to yeet his balls
I dont see how this helps ur point. He did not consent to being jerked off or having his balls cut off. He needs to give actual consent to the two before it happens

i don't think you understood what I said
You said Denji didn't get SAd, we showed you the moment were Yoru grabs his dick when he crearly isn't consenting and then you agreed with that. If you are saying that he didn't consent to the dick grabbing but did consent to the kiss, then he still got sexually assulted, which makes your first statement wrong

Back