• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

The Man has won the battle, but not the war. Real Ones know 7-B+ Gun Devil is the truth.
I'm still mad about that. It's literally just "Calculation members says 7-B+ kinetic energy should cause more damage to the environment" and any attempt to dismiss it is just completely ignored or overruled since their admins. He is making the claim so he should be the one to disprove it by means of a calculation or real life example. Don't get me wrong I also make a claim, that being "No, the destruction shown is adequate for an object with 7-B+ kinetic energy" but I provide evidence citing real life examples of fast moving objects not obliterating everything around them omnidirectionally as well as mentioning the well known fact that fiction tends to ignore certain aspects of physics when showing depictions of extreme power.

Last edited:
Nah guys, fujimoto is a CGM himself & he purposefully didn't draw the buildings vaporized but rather just fragmented for the plot. (Forshadowing the building devil)

What would be Akanes Intelligence rating, and why?
I really have no idea. Every villain plan that seems impressive in Part 1 is neutered by the existence of Makima, who was the ultimate mastermind. Still, Sawatari did lead the attack on Public Safety, so somewhere between above average and gifted?

Just read the latest chapter and uhhh...
It's funny to me how Yoru is sweating as much if not more than Denji,lol. Guess he finally got a "normal" kiss for once this time.

Instead of that last panel, I'm more interested in what this chapter shows from its characters. The thing that I was most fascinated by was how Yoru's demeanor suddenly shifted. Asa was not in control of a single thing that took place this chapter, so all the thoughts and feelings we see came from Yoru.

From page 1, we can see that Yoru's not in the game. She's sweating bullets the entire time, and it really feels like she has to psyche herself up to go through with this. The thought of seeing Denji's thing is enough to rattle her composure, even if it's just to get her chance to fight Chainsaw Man. And despite everything Yoru claims, her goals and objectives have begun to shift. She's slowly begun to develop a connection with Denji; steamy thoughts have entered her mind and she's racing back to when the two first kissed. Not when Asa and Denji kissed, but when Yoru and Denji kissed.

Suddenly, without thought, she leans in and kisses him. She gets swamped in the heat of the moment, and both of them get lost in the feeling. It's something I would've never expected from Yoru. But the biggest thing that comes to mind is how much of this is because of Yoru, and how much of this is because of Asa. Is she feeling this way because they share the same brain and Asa's feelings for Denji have transferred to Yoru? Or is it because of all the time they spent together, regardless of whether or not Yoru was in control, she's slowly become enamored and impassioned? I'm curious to see which is true with the chapters to follow.

Also, I can only imagine Asa watching this entire thing and her face turning ripe as a tomato, and it cracks me up like nothing else.

This chapter depends heavily on the next chapter. CSM discourse for the next seven days will be hellish.
We clearly see Yoru once again having Asa's feelings due to sharing a brain, as has been mentioned multiple times (sharing attraction to Denji, sharing elation in their fame), and this time Yoru felt the hormonal sex-drive of a teenager.

Depending on next chapter though, Yoru may have just raped both Denji and Asa. What happens next is intriguing.

And THANK ******* GOD, Nayuta is confirmed alive thanks to the memory block still being present from the second date.

We'll see the truth in 7 days, yippee!!

Back