• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Certain Concerns...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Well I don't know if ya guys already know but I blocked Luigifan001 for two weeks because of his actions and behavior.

I'm announcing this cuz well currently things are bad so I ask all of you to be reasonable, rational and to please just keep things civil.

Another reason for announcing this is because from now on until we get at least the energy scale fix I'm banning VS threads with the DBZ God Tiers mainly ones with Goku since the amount of arguments are bringing more harm than good and I also will be closing almost all on going threads with them as most of them are filled with pointless arguments.

I just wanted this outta the way. Thank you for your time...

Thank you finally, someone bans DBZ God Tier Vs threads atleast for a while.

Yeah, Luigifan was a problem.

Not a huge problem, but he was getting spamhappy

He was maybe a little bit too passionate, but the problem was that he kept on repeating the same things without taking in consideration the arguments of others and wel... that was annoying and what he was saying didn,t really make any sense ...

Aimenaltair said:
He was exited that's all, i think 3 days is better.
Excitement is not an excuse for attempting to twist the words of staff members and repeatedly ignoring polite requests to stop. I believe Ziel's time is reasonable.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Aimenaltair said:
He was exited that's all, i think 3 days is better.
Excitement is not an excuse for attempting to twist the words of staff members and repeatedly ignoring polite requests to stop. I believe Ziel's time is reasonable.
I know what he did, and I am not saying you're wrong but, the guy is clearly a hardcore fan like me, he waited for 18 years to get feats like this, we all did, but some people can control it(the excitment) and some don't.

It's not the staff's fault that he "can't control his excitement".

If i did what he did, i'd deserve at least 3 weeks plus change.

I would ban him for 6 months for that. But I felt blocking the threads was unnessesary. Just make an example of that one asshat.

What pisses me off the most is that I can actually understand why he's acting this way, but damn it, I can't help but get icredibly pissed off when I see these guys acting as bad as the downplayers that drove them to such extremes.

can't really fault the guy for being so agreesive, he was really passionate about DBZ and we finally got galactic+ feats to use. The ban could have been a week but what can you do. Some people are just too passionate and defensive over their favorite franchises.

IcarusXI said:
can't really fault the guy for being so agreesive, he was really passionate about DBZ and we finally got galactic+ feats to use. The ban could have been a week but what can you do. Some people are just too passionate and defensive over their favorite franchises.
I partly agree. And it just makes me hate guys like Endless Mike even more, for having turned DBZ into the subject of mockery thanks to his stupid theories of split durability and core-busting.

IcarusXI said:
I most certainly agree with you man.

A little small announcement here. Since project for fixing the energy scale has been severely delayed making DB VS threads is allowed now but once again I expect ya guys to be civil...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
A little small announcement here. Since project for fixing the energy scale has been severely delayed making DB VS threads is allowed now but once again I expect ya guys to be civil...
How about could do not allow GT or DBS vs threads for bit?

Hmmmm... well I wouldn't really have a problem with it but it'd be better if you discussed with the other admins about this as I'm not being very active nowadays...

Back