• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Central Bearded Dragon vs A Rat

I'm actually gonna have to vote for the Rat here. While the Bearded Dragon should have an advantage since it's actually got venom, the Rat has developed a slight immunity to poisons, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Bearded Dragon's bite is not enough to poison it. And aside from this, the Rat is much better in a fight than the Bearded Dragon, very likely, as they have proven capable of putting up decent fights against even cats if they're cornered.

So, yeah, voting the Rat here.

Starter Pack said:
I'm actually gonna have to vote for the Rat here. While the Bearded Dragon should have an advantage since it's actually got venom, the Rat has developed a slight immunity to poisons, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Bearded Dragon's bite is not enough to poison it. And aside from this, the Rat is much better in a fight than the Bearded Dragon, very likely, as they have proven capable of putting up decent fights against even cats if they're cornered.
So, yeah, voting the Rat here.
Psst, bearded dragons also have a speed advantage (25 mph vs 8 mph).

Huh. I guess I underestimated it. I could argue about the enclosed space making it harder on the rat, but I would just be playing favorites in that case.

Switching to the dragon FRA.

Have you tried pinging any of the Real World members on their message walls to vote? Might be able to get this thread cleared faster than bumping it.

Nemo212 said:
Have you tried pinging any of the Real World members on their message walls to vote? Might be able to get this thread cleared faster than bumping it.
Are we not all members of the Real World? owo

Wait is the profile for rats just a semi composite rat? Because a lot of these rats are vastly different from each other. If we're really using one of the biggest rats then it'll probably win, but rats that eat snakes and scorpions are nowhere close to the average rat so having a profile just be rats (real world) seems incredibly strange to me.

The video that people use as a reason to vote for the dragon shouldn't really work as a reason. We didn't get to see the dragon catch the food so all we know the rat could already be dead or injured when its fed. That said I'll vote for the bearded dragon. Assuming we are using the black rat (Rattus rattus), according to wikipidea and counting the dragon's tails, the dragon is almost three times in size which should allow it to win easily in a enclossed space.

Back