• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cellular Monstrocity vs Alien Mastermind

So uh... how strong are Cyrax summons? How many can he create at once?

For now, i'm going with Spore Cell thanks to being able to do area attacks with his eletricity and poison manipulation.

Cyrax' can summon the other aliens in the series, who are also 10-C due to being capable of killing creatures like the ultravore, who eats carnivores which are basically piranhas.

He can only summon 2 at once if I remember correctly.

KieranH10 said:
Cyrax' can summon the other aliens in the series, who are also 10-C due to being capable of killing creatures like the ultravore, who eats carnivores which are basically piranhas.
He can only summon 2 at once if I remember correctly.
Well, as of now i'm going with The Cell thanks to it having eletricity and poison manipulation which happens in an arc around his entire body, so it can't be approached without them taking damage from it, unless one of them could have a way to bipass it through ranged attacks or resistance.

He can summon destructor who has homing missiles, and Ulysses who has a ranged attack. but those are the only ranged creatures he can summon.

KieranH10 said:
He can summon destructor who has homing missiles, and Ulysses who has a ranged attack. but those are the only ranged creatures he can summon.
Hum, this changes things. What is his opening move? Which creatures does he generally summon at first?

He constantly spawns Baby Sylvesters, it's random in-game what aliens he summons so I cant really answer that...

He's seemingly pretty intelligent so he may know not to get close.

Back