• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Zygarde

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Made for obvious reasons.

This is Super Perfect Cell vs 50% Zygarde. 100% form is not restricted.

Speed is probably equalized, tell me if it's not needed.

Who wins and why?

Cell:

Zygarde:

Inconclusive:

It would also depend how the AP compares, though if zygarde can vaporize cells like that it's probably more than 7.5x stronger

It only has to destroy one specific, albeit more durable, cell I believe, which is where Cell regens from.

This version of Cell only used Ki Blasts (apart from smacking Vegeta), so Cell will probably play the Range game. He might also pull out Cell Jrs just to **** with Zygarde.

I mean, Goku canonically blasts Cell's entire upper body to smithereens, and Cell regenerates from the stump of his torso/legs...so where that "one cell" is actually located is nebulous.

Zygarde downscales from Ultra Necrozma, who's way above dying base Necrozma, who's at 3 KiloFoe.

Zygarde has a clear AP advantage, but the question is if that AP advantage is enough.

If Cell's entire body is destroyed, he regenerates from his Nucleus. I would say it's safe to assume that, as long as there's enough of him left in the case of that nucleus being destroyed, he could still come back. Though, that's just my take on it based on how things have happened in an attempt to make sense of silly plot things.

I vote Zygarde, though. AP and the option to power up to Perfect Zygarde if he needs to, since it isn't restricted.

However, if Zygarde cannot put Cell down permanently, Cell regens and comes back with a Zenkai power boost, making him harder and harder to put down each time Zygarde destroys his body, until he gets killed by Cell. *shrug*

Back