• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Elder Princess Shroob

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Two regenerative Aliens that gave the heroes of their world a pretty rough time.

This is Elder Princess Shroob at her strongest with the crown vs Perfect Cell (third key) and speed is equalized.

Who wins and why?

Perfect Cell: 2

Elder Princess Shroob:

Inconclusive:

How often does Shroob use Transmutation in-character? How does it work--is it a magical projectile or just a point-and-click thing?

In her whole two proper appearances, she's led with it once. It's a purple lightning bolt that seems to be thought based

Also to clarify; in her first appearance she was almost immediately sealed.

If it's not a guarantee she'll lead with it, and it's a projectile, then Cell can likely dodge it.

What about her possession? Something she uses frequently, and by what mechanic does it take place? If it's spores or something, Cell doesn't need to breathe except to speak.

Time portals are another thing--what's up with them? Do they send you to the past, future, etc?

EPS targets the opponent's mouth. If it's open, she'll shoot a bit of her body into the target's mouth. Unless they immediately spit it out, they'll become possessed. She doesn't use it too frequently

Her time portals are... pretty much unknown as to how they work. She creates them and they suck you in, but it's never shown what's on the other side. Just know that unless EPS creates another time portal to let you out, I don't think you can easily escape them. Perhaps it's a time limbo? Just think of it as more of a BFR than anything. She doesn't use them too often anyway

Seeing as Cell considers himself the perfect lifeform, I think he's more the type to immediately spit out whatever chunk of his enemy's flesh is being thrown at him, especially considering that Cell doesn't need (nor apparently desire) to eat.

As for time portals...that could be tricky. Cell can't use the Vice Shout, so that's out.

Hmm. I think overall I'd have to give it to Cell, because Cell could potentially resist whatever attractive power the time portals have; Vegeta, who's much weaker than him, can resist hundreds of times Earth's gravitational pull, after all.

Back