• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell (Dragon Ball Z) VS Destoroyah (Godzilla)

Cell (Super Hyper Perfect)
Destoroyah 0

Battle between the evolving killer machines! Can Perfect Form Destoroyah's Micro-Oxygen powers beat the versatility of Super Perfect Cell? Battle takes place in the same place as where Destoroyah fought Burning Godzilla. This is composite Destoroyah, so that moon busting feat is totally legit for this fight.

Round 1: Speed equalized

Round 2: Speed unequalized

Frenchie-123 said:
round 1 : cell ( Regenerationn make him dificult to kill , better than nothing )
round 2 : cell
Can Cell regenerate in a subatomic level? Because Destoroyah's Micro-Oxygen ray can destroy matter in a subatomic level.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Frenchie-123 said:
round 1 : cell ( Regenerationn make him dificult to kill , better than nothing )
Can Cell regenerate in a subatomic level? Because Destoroyah's Micro-Oxygen ray can destroy matter in a subatomic level.
i didn't know that so

round 1 : destrotoyah

round 2 cell

Round 1: Draw (Cell's DD and Destroyah's Sub-Atomic Hax kinda counter each other out)

Round 2: Cell

Frenchie-123 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Frenchie-123 said:
i didn't know that so
round 1 : destrotoyah

round 2 cell
Hmm, seems legit, but I want to hear other's opinions. I know Destoroyah is an utter powerhouse (Tanked multiple Red Spiral Beams from Burning G which oneshotted a monster that absorbed a supernova) but Cell's speed, ki attacks, IT and Cell Jrs. really make a difference.

Anyways, Destoroyah - 0, Cell - 1. Anyone else?

Welp, its not looking good for our resident Crab Satan. Destoroyah - 0, Cell - 2. Any other input, or possibly a rebuttal in favor for Destoroyah?

SomebodyData said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
SomebodyData said:
Round 1: Draw (Cell's DD and Destroyah's Sub-Atomic Hax kinda counter each other out)
Round 2: Cell
By the way, what's the DD hax?
Bypasses durability
Oh, I see. Bad news indeed for Destoroyah. So what do you think, stomp, low diff, mid diff, high diff or extreme diff for Cell on beating Destoroyah in Round 2?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
So what do you think, stomp, low diff, mid diff, high diff or extreme diff for Cell on beating Destoroyah in Round 2?
Low Dif, that speed difference is rather big

SomebodyData said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
So what do you think, stomp, low diff, mid diff, high diff or extreme diff for Cell on beating Destoroyah in Round 2?
Low Dif, that speed difference is rather big
Point taken, good sir. Now to wait for other analysis and rebuttals before asking this to be in Destoroyah's notable losses..

Since this is Composite Destoroyah he scales to Godzilla thus making him Star. Should be a close fight but I'll probably give it to Cell due to better Regenerationn.

DeathBattleMike said:
Since this is Composite Destoroyah he scales to Godzilla thus making him Star. Should be a close fight but I'll probably give it to Cell due to better Regenerationn.
But can't Destoroyah's subatomic hax kill Cell's Regenerationn?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
DeathBattleMike said:
But can't Destoroyah's subatomic hax kill Cell's Regenerationn?
It's a possibility but I highly doubt Cell would ever get hit by it.

I say Cell stomps. Superior striking strength and being FAR faster than Destroyah would likely give him the edge in this.

Doubt its a stomp. I actually think Cell wins Low to Mid Diff. Destoroyah can shrug off multiple Red Spiral Rays from Heisei Godzilla, which his regular beam is Large Star and his Red ray is possibly stronger. And BURNING Godzilla is the Godzilla who fought Destoroyah. So yeah. Speed equalized I'd give it to Destoroyah though because he can just kill his Regenerationn.

I will agree that Cell wins against Destoroyah in speed unequalized. But take note that I never said anything in OP that they were bloodlusted, so they're in character. Cell's arrogance would allow Destoroyah to fire a few hits, and that's when Cell decides to get serious.

Speed equalized I say Destoroyah wins due to hax and possibly(POSSIBLY) higher durability due to him tanking multiple Solar system+ attacks. I don't think Cell can take him out easily. But then again, speed equalized could go either way.

Speed unequalized - Cell wins with low to mid diff.

Speed equalized - Either way, but I'm leaning towards Destoroyah due to him able to kill Cell's Regenerationn, the greatest asset of Cell

Also, is that Heisei upgrade thread on Godzilla approved?

Yes, the Oxygen Destroyer can destroy things at a sub-atomic level, but most moderately powerful Ki attacks in DBZ are capable of the same thing, yet we still see characters withsanding each other's Ki attacks. Therefore, conventional durability could still withstand the Oxygen Destroyer's effects, so I think Cell has a good chance of enduring it without having to regenerate.

Either way, Cell still stomps. He has striking power equal to Destroyah's durability, so I don't see why Cell couldn't just fly over to Destroyah, land at least 2 punches and call it a day.

I'm gonna have to say Cell. Destoroyah can't regenerate on the same level as he can and remembering that Dessy is not a single creature but rather an amalgamation of micro-organisms his own Regenerationn will lessen over the course of the battle as Cell damages his body.

LegendsVII said:
Yes, the Oxygen Destroyer can destroy things at a sub-atomic level, but most moderately powerful Ki attacks in DBZ are capable of the same thing, yet we still see characters withsanding each other's Ki attacks.
This is false. No attacks in DBZ have shown to work on a sub-atomic level. The best that can be confirmed is molecular.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
LegendsVII said:
Yes, the Oxygen Destroyer can destroy things at a sub-atomic level, but most moderately powerful Ki attacks in DBZ are capable of the same thing, yet we still see characters withsanding each other's Ki attacks.
This is false. No attacks in DBZ have shown to work on a sub-atomic level. The best that can be confirmed is molecular.
Regardless, Cell can just use instant transmission to move out of the way. A couple punches is enough to completely overpower Destroyah. It seems rather easy, honestly.

I'm gonna say Cell, mid difficulty if equalized, low difficulty if not, due to huge speed advantage, as well as regen, at least equal or more AP and durability, and many techniques and battle knowledge will bring him the win imo.

Ummm Composite Destroyah?? in that case there are many Destroyah incarnations above Planet Level like manga one stronger than Space Godzilla said to destroyed a lot of planet before arrive on Earth, the one that fougth Godzilla in Goes to hell, and the one that fights Burning Godzilla.

So is hard for now to vote maybe Cell has speed advantage but a Direct hit from a Composite Destroyah looks dangerous with the Oxygen Destroyer Blast. remember Oxygen Destroyer's energy splits, or disintigrates Oxygen atoms.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Ummm Composite Destroyah?? in that case there are many Destroyah incarnations above Planet Level like manga one stronger than Space Godzilla said to destroyed a lot of planet before arrive on Earth, the one that fougth Godzilla in Goes to hell, and the one that fights Burning Godzilla.
So is hard for now to vote maybe Cell has speed advantage but a Direct hit from a Composite Destroyah looks dangerous with the Oxygen Destroyer Blast. remember Oxygen Destroyer's energy splits, or disintigrates Oxygen atoms.
Well we all agreed that Cell wins with speed unequalized. I am however curious as to what would be the outcome if it was speed unequalized. They're both Solar system level at best, and both were made to kill things.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Well we all agreed that Cell wins with speed unequalized. I am however curious as to what would be the outcome if it was speed unequalized. They're both Solar system level at best, and both were made to kill things.
Cell is simple faster than Destroyah ..... this is the reason why he would win. in the other side as I said before Destroyah's Oxygen Destroyer Blast would be a sure death for Cell.

Quite a lot of this fight depends upon whether or not Destroyah's anti-oxygen beam would be able to disintergrate Cell on the subatomic level (though Cell's speed is still a factor in the equation). Does anyone know how Godzilla was able to survive it? Was it his Regenerationn or PIS?

Yojimbo1989 said:
Quite a lot of this fight depends upon whether or not Destroyah's anti-oxygen beam would be able to disintergrate Cell on the subatomic level (though Cell's speed is still a factor in the equation). Does anyone know how Godzilla was able to survive it? Was it his Regenerationn or PIS?
Godzilla survived because all of his abilities, including his Regenerationn, were basically supercharged/maxed out when he was in Meltdown form. Cell's Regenerationn is superior to Godzilla's though, so he should survive it.

True, but there's also the fact that Godzilla is much larger than Cell. If the beam were to encompass all of Cell's body at the same time, he'd be in serious trouble. If Cell could save a part of his body then he could regenerate. I think that he's probably be able to through

Yojimbo1989 said:
True, but there's also the fact that Godzilla is much larger than Cell. If the beam were to encompass all of Cell's body at the same time, he'd be in serious trouble. If Cell could save a part of his body then he could regenerate. I think that he's probably be able to through
Agree.

This is a surprisingly fitting match-up thematically, but Cell wins both rounds due to his far superior attack potency, fighting skill, intelligence, and Regenerationn.

Heisei Godzilla was recently downgraded from Star Level, and he hasn't been Solar System Level for a while now (don't know why Destoroyah's article hasn't been updated, but it's very outdated).

Even if we use composite Destoroyah, IIRC, Godzilla: In Hell Godzilla's planet busting feat is in a different issue from the one with Destoroyah, and each issue is a separate story (I think they were all written by different writers). The Godzilla that fought SpaceGodzilla in that comic is not canon to the Godzilla that fought Destoroyah.

Power-scaling aside, Cell is a much more skilled and intelligent fighter. If he gets hit by the micro-oxygen beam, there's no guarantee it'll outright kill him due to his superior Regenerationn. Destoroyah's micro-oxygen beams are also different from the Oxygen Destroyer in that they don't continue to dissolve enemies over time once the beams stop making contact with their targets. This is why Godzilla Jr. survived a few hits from them. Cell could probably Instant Transmission himself to safety if he gets hit. I'm not sure Cell even needs oxygen to survive.

With speed equalized, the micro-oxygen beams may be more problematic, but Cell should still be able to save himself, especially since his energy attacks should be more than enough to overpower the micro-oxygen beams (micro-oxygen is a chemical and was never shown to be able to beam clash). With speed unequalized, Destoroyah has no hope at all.

Cell murderstomps Destroyah. The kaiju's not gonna have a chance to do anything before Cell just obliterates him. Even with speed equalized, Destroyah's not gonna do jack against Cell.

Back