• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestialsapiens Regenerationn Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in the scene implies he got reduce to molecules or atoms.

Note that even Low-High is regenerating from a single cell and a single cell isn't visible to the human eye. I think without any statements, Mid-High is the highest this can go, though it could be Low-High.

@TheRustyOne except the presence of a black hole which destroys stuff on a quantum level and only leaves energy...

And that's wrong for many reasons.

The biggest being is that's not a black hole, it doesn't suck up anything besides the Galactic Gladiator, and it's center contains color instead of being completely... black. It was never even called a black hole and shows no properties of being a black hole.

Sucking something doesn't equal black hole, heck it didn't even suck in light.

It's just some thing Alien X made by having his clones spin around really fast.

TheRustyOne still seems to make sense.

TheRustyOne said:
And that's wrong for many reasons.

The biggest being is that's not a black hole, it doesn't suck up anything besides the Galactic Gladiator, and it's center contains color instead of being completely... black. It was never even called a black hole and shows no properties of being a black hole.

Sucking something doesn't equal black hole, heck it didn't even suck in light.

It's just some thing Alien X made by having his clones spin around really fast.
The center was black until some sort of energy lasso came out to pull GG into it. The energy beam under the black hole is a most likely Hawking radiation which is a very typical trait of black holes.

It's not even called a black hole, you're just calling it that for no other reasson than it's dark. Also the center was never black, being dark isn't pure black and you clearly don't know hawking radiation.

That portal was sucking things in from one side and ejecting it out the other side. That's not how black holes work, the damn thing is just a bunch of Alien X spinning around him very fast.

This isn't a discussion, it's not black hole period. Never stated to be one, doesn't even look like a black hole, and has literally none of the properties of a black hole.

I'm not commenting on this again, his regen is either Low-High or Mid-High.

Which of these descriptions fit best for what happened to Galactic Gladiator?

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

Okay. I have blocked my Youtube access, so I am afraid that I cannot see the video. Feel free to describe what happens instead.

Okay. Thanks. That either seems like Mid-High Regenerationn or some sort of extradimensional BFR sealing technique.

It honestly does look more like it to me.

Galactic Gladiator body get incinerated to almost nothing and yet he appear later so it could also be regenaration.

Well, it could also be that he is sealed via a reality-warping portal technique.

But what part of it is an extra dimensional sealing technique? He wasn't even sealed as immediately after GG was sucked in/torn apart, the fight ended in Ben's victory with GG completely unharmed in his hand.

Okay. Never mind then. I suppose that Mid-High Regenerationn probably seems fine.

Should i unlock the 4 Celestialsapiens pages for you?

Actually hold up. The link you linked in GG's page where he regenerated after his body got sucked into the black hole, apparently it isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back