• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestialsapiens HDE needs a revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, btw Official QnA.
Screenshot_2023_0512_021807.png
I'll add it in OP .

the barrier is Atleast 6D, possibly higher purely by dimensionality . Alien X AP and Range comes from scaling from things which are higher infinity and not by dimensionality. You are mixing them.
Still effecting a higher dimension is no HDE. Its apples and oranges

Agree, btw Official QnA.
Screenshot_2023_0512_021807.png
That same QnA says that Alien X cannot survive the destruction of a timeline.

"So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius's grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction."

It is also said that Alien X is not Omnipotent (Something that is contradicted by the same series and by numerous WoG statements an infinite number of times).

"In the case of ALIEN X, the very presence of Ben's DNA in the mix means that ALIEN X is not omnipotent because Ben is not Omnipotent."

I would not say that this QnA is reliable...

"So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius's grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction."
"Anur Vladias" is literally headcanon made by some random dude on the Ben 10 wiki.

That same QnA says that Alien X cannot survive the destruction of a timeline.

It is also said that Alien X is not Omnipotent (Something that is contradicted by the same series and by numerous WoG statements an infinite number of times).

"In the case of ALIEN X, the very presence of Ben's DNA in the mix means that ALIEN X is not omnipotent because Ben is not Omnipotent."

I would not say that this QnA is reliable...
There many QnAs that has been found DoTa, we still accept QnAs that aren't contradicted by the series and supported by other sources. There is only one QnA that is wrong in this entire QnAs.

There many QnAs that has been found DoTa, we still accept QnAs that aren't contradicted by the series and supported by other sources. There is only one QnA that is wrong in this entire QnAs.
If we use the QnAs we have to use all of it. So Low 2-C dura

If we use the QnAs we have to use all of it. So Low 2-C dura
As I said, just because a single information from any guidebook is wrong doesn't discredit the entire guidebook if other informations is not contradicted. So unless this particular Answer is contradicted, we gotta go with it.

As I said, just because a single information from any guidebook is wrong doesn't discredit the entire guidebook if other informations is not contradicted. So unless this particular Answer is contradicted, we gotta go with it.
Reiner. The QnA has a insane anti feat and a HEADCANON chacter. How tf can we use it?

Are we forgotting we use duncan Statements and twitter statements despite many of his answers has been contradicted? And this same applies to any other verse, just because a single Answer of someone is contradicted doesn't mean all of his answers should be discredited. Just because a single Statement in some guidebook has been contradicted doesn't discredit entire Guidebook.
Reiner. The QnA has a insane anti feat and a HEADCANON chacter.
How tf can we use it?

There are 3 contradictory things in that QnA.

1) Saying that a Celestialsapien cannot survive the destruction of a timeline by itself.

2) Say that Alien X is not Omnipotent.

3) Also, there they say that it is not limited by dimensions, and in another comment they say that it is Multi-dimensional (which if I understand correctly, it means that it is limited by dimensions, but it simply has many dimensions)

Are we forgotting we use duncan Statements and twitter statements despite many of his answers has been contradicted? And this same applies to any other verse, just because a single Answer of someone is contradicted doesn't mean all of his answers should be discredited.
Actually, GoW made a similar thing: One of the devs had like one or two extremely unreliable tweets and then they started to ignore bid everything

Basically some people or some QnAs can have a few stuff that are just straight up stupid then we can disregard all
So ?
Writers can change their mind duhhhh
Alien_X_Can_Survive_Timeline_Destruction.png
How do we know they also didnt change their mind about the dimension and omnipotence? Seems unreliable.
Sadly theres no HDE in the CRT. Effecting a higher dimensional object is NOT HDE

There are like 3 things that contradict each other in that QnA.

1) Saying that a Celestialsapien cannot survive the destruction of a timeline by itself.

2) Say that Alien X is not Omnipotent.

3) Also, there they say that it is not limited by dimensions, and in another comment they say that it is Multi-dimensional (which if I understand correctly, it means that it is limited by dimensions, but it simply has many dimensions)
1) yeah that's DoTa but irrelevant since it's not the particular Answer we are talking about.

2) He was never Omnipotent. So it's not a contradiction.

3) We are arguing him being Higher D/extra D, not beyond D so it's not a contradiction either

i dont think we should use author statements like these
We do if they are official QnAs rather than Twitter pulling out smth, also they're stated to transcend our plane of Existence that has been referred as Spacetime continuum by paradox in the episode ben 10 Alien force paradox.

Also, How do we know if they didn't changed their mind? If you're asserting they changed their mind about something specific, then it's on you to prove it they did.

1) yeah that's DoTa but irrelevant since it's not the particular Answer we are talking about.

2) He was never Omnipotent. So it's not a contradiction.

3) We are arguing him being Higher D/extra D, not beyond D so it's not a contradiction either
1) Contradicting something so obvious makes the source unreliable.

2) In the series, characters refer to Alien X as "omnipotent" at least 6 times, he is also called omnipotent by various WoG statements.

3) The QnA says explicitly that it is not limited by dimensions, that is to say that it is above dimensions in general.

I still think 6D HDE may be possible, but using that QnA as evidence is wrong for me.

Also, How do we know if they didn't changed their mind? If you're asserting they changed their mind about something specific, then it's on you to prove it they did.
We dont have to prove anything when its like obvious half the authors dont know how dimensions work or omnipotence works. Unreliable.
Is OP proposing HDE because Alien X effected a 6D object? Am I getting this right
If this is what OP is proposing I disagree HEAVILY. Thats range

Are we arguing Alien X to be Omnipotent? 💀
you said that he isnt omnipotent when the show clearly implies and states that he is. alien x being omnipotent has issues anyway
You can be Extra-Dimensional and not limited to 4 Dimensions by having extra Dimensions than 4 Dimensional spacetime continuum.
???? thats not what we're talking about. If you are not bound by dimensions then that literally means you cant be 10 dimensional for example since you're not bound by that and yet he was stated to be multi dimensional which is 10 dimensional or more

1) Contradicting something so obvious makes the source unreliable.
Entire MoA ain't getting unreliable tag just because one of their official QnA has been contradicted. Duncan ain't getting the tag of never being used just because of many contradicted answers he has given, entire guidebook ain't getting discredited just because single out of all of information has been found wrong. No.

2) In the series, characters refer to Alien X as "omnipotent" at least 6 times, he is also called omnipotent by various WoG statements.
Okay. Alien X ain't omnipotent. Omnipotent many times refers to great power, not necessarily a legit omnipotent being who is Tier 0 outta nowhere.

3) The QnA says explicitly that it is not limited by dimensions, that is to say that it is above dimensions in general.
Extra-Dimensional refers to extra Dimensions beyond 4 Dimensional spacetime, in that sense they aren't bound to 4 Dimensions and beyond it. We don't go with highest interpretation of the text when the Answer is referring to normal Dimensions.

you said that he isnt omnipotent when the show clearly implies and states that he is. alien x being omnipotent has issues anyway
He is not ******* omnipotent, are we really arguing legit omnipotent characters in 2023?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back