• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia(Hunter Blood) vs Zak Fann(Ovenverse)

Before I make my vote, you should change this to base Celestia, since Post-Revival Zak is only 5-B. Puttin Celestia at base would even out the playing field even more.

Zak Fan

Pro's:

• Huge Speed Advantage (Massively FTL+ vs Speed of Light)
  • Low Godly Regen
  • Good arsenal of Hax
  • Counter to reality warping and probability manipulation
  • Summoning
Con's:

• Doesn't take the fight seriously
Celestia

Pro's:

• AP/Dura advanatge
  • Lots of resistances
  • Immortality (1,3 and 8)
  • Genius Intelligence
Con's:

• Speed disadvantage
  • Hax is okay, but stuff like Reality Warping is countered
  • Cocky
Voting for Zak Fan 8/10

Counters Celestia's hax and completely blitzes her in speed. The only thing going for her is her AP/Dura advantage and the type 8 immortality imho. Even with speed equal I would still give this to Zak 6/10.

To be honest, Zak has a lot of advantages here, but he's also playful and won't take things seriously as much. Celestia may see this as an advantage because of her genius intelligence, even though she's cocky. Zak will probably play with her enough to make her realize he's a major threat that has to be killed off.

Thing is though... she kinda can't kill him. She doesn't have the means to be able to completely finish off Zak because of his ability to regenerate from his conscious.

Gonna have to go with Zak for the most part here. The only way Celestia can win here is if she's able to create a large enough magma, fire, light, etc to competely erase him down to the molecule. That, or incapacitate him to such an extent he won't be able to fight anymore. Maybe she can do it with telekinesis, but Zak's hax will most likely come up on top first.

Gonna have to go with Zak Fann on this one due to information that has been dropped above me.

Wow I'm late af...

Actually, I am doing a Horsemen revision right now. It isn't that obvious because I have assignments due very soon, but rest assured, they are going on. As such I would appriciate it if this fight could be put on a temporary hold.

I mentioned this on my Ovenverse discussion thread by the way (shameless plug). If anyone want's to follow that feel free to do so.

I finished making the changes for Zak. This thread can continue. Though the changes aren't really going to affect this match much besides the conceptual barrier coming from Zak instead of teh Old Eternals now.

Back