• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Following. No opinion atm I have to read through Dormammu sometime today.

Isn't Dormammu way above baseline via absorbing other dimensions already? Hard to imagine Midnight doing anything here.

Forgot to mention that 1:25, the mane 6 dodged her blast, including sunset
I don't think that specific blast is FTL, that's my opinion, and if it is this is likely an outlier. This doesn't necessarily show MS's reaction speed either, since it's everyone avoiding MS's attacks and not the other way around.

I don't think that specific blast is FTL, that's my opinion, and if it is this is likely an outlier. This doesn't necessarily show MS's reaction speed either, since it's everyone avoiding MS's attacks and not the other way around.
It's like Batman dodging Omega Beams and punching Darkseid in the face.

Isn't Dormammu featless with his attacks, or at least not Multiverse level? His usual go-to option is beams which Doc Strange is able to block.

Back