• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both 50 meters apart.

Battle takes place outside of Roswaal's mansion.

Young Hang Kasa is used

Speed is equalized

Last edited:
Hmm... First off, AP doesn't matter much - I am pretty sure that Cecilus and Hang are in the same ballpark in this category, which is a 100 GT or so. Speed is the same as well, since they are both FTL.

Should also be mentioned, Hang's Power Absorb won't matter much since Ceilus is mainly a physical swordfighter who happens to have lighting powers.

The main thing going for Ceilus is that he is skilled, has enhanced sense, can sneak good, makes afterimages, and has bladed weapons, and... that's it. What is going for Hang is his Sealing, Elemental Intangibility, and barriers that can probably help against Ceilus' slashing and thrusting attacks with his two swords. Ceilus also can't bypass Hang's intangibility since he has no NPI, and gets screwed if he gets sealed.

...Tbh, Reinhard might, weirdly, be a better opponent for Hang. Reinhard doesn't resist power absorption. Heck, he doesn't resist sealing either, to my knowledge, so Hang can even bypass Reinhard's type 4 & 8 immortality

Hmm... First off, AP doesn't matter much - I am pretty sure that Cecilus and Hang are in the same ballpark in this category, which is a 100 GT or so. Speed is the same as well, since they are both FTL.

Should also be mentioned, Hang's Power Absorb won't matter much since Ceilus is mainly a physical swordfighter who happens to have lighting powers.

The main thing going for Ceilus is that he is skilled, has enhanced sense, can sneak good, makes afterimages, and has bladed weapons, and... that's it. What is going for Hang is his Sealing, Elemental Intangibility, and barriers that can probably help against Ceilus' slashing and thrusting attacks with his two swords. Ceilus also can't bypass Hang's intangibility since he has no NPI, and gets screwed if he gets sealed.

...Tbh, Reinhard might, weirdly, be a better opponent for Hang. Reinhard doesn't resist power absorption. Heck, he doesn't resist sealing either, to my knowledge, so Hang can even bypass Reinhard's type 4 & 8 immortality
Just a quick question, can Cecilius deal with someone who is more than 7 times ftl? I'd argue Cecilius has the better skill advantage when it comes to sword fighting while Hang Kasa maybe a league below his in it.

I'd say Retakka would make a far more suitable opponent for Reinhard tho.

So how does Hang's Elemental Intag work? Is it limited to a special move, or can he turn himself intangible at will and keep it on as long as he wants?

What is Hang's first move, then? All Ceilius is going to do is, well, swordsmen stuff. Slash, thrust, and all of that jazz. Pretty simple.

Hm. In that case, I assume this battle will just be a standard CQC battle? Assuming that Cecilius gets up-close and personal with Hang. Might be able to attack him with his lightning for a bit before Hang's power absorb takes care of it, but Cecilius's skill will probably **** Hang over in CQC.

Here!

In terms of skill feats, Hang isn't really impressive compared to Ceilius, ngl. In the blue-haired bastard's case, his skill level is directly comparable to Wilhelm's at his peak - a man who was capable of outskilling his wife who essentially had precog regarding attacks and how best to do them - and enough for him to cut through an army by himself. Idk much about BBB, tho, so Hang could have better skill feats.

Here!

In terms of skill feats, Hang isn't really impressive compared to Ceilius, ngl. In the blue-haired bastard's case, his skill level is directly comparable to Wilhelm's at his peak - a man who was capable of outskilling his wife who essentially had precog regarding attacks and how best to do them - and enough for him to cut through an army by himself. Idk much about BBB, tho, so Hang could have better skill feats.
Hang basically managed to hold off Retakka long enough that he could seal him and use power absorb. Retakka managed to solo 5 other elemental masters who would at least be superior in skill compared to A.B.A.M a power sphera hunter that has analytical prediction.

Last edited:
Hmm. Gonna say something first. In terms of advantages, Cecilius has his sword skills and his blades. AP and LS are nearly identical (if we ignore Hang's higher LS), speed is equal, and the match is probably going to be quick, especially cuz Ceilius tends to go for the head (or other fatal stuff like that) when serious, so stamina won't factor much into anything. CIS might screw Cecilius since he might be curious about Hang's power and wants to compare their strength, but I don't know for sure.

But to answer your question, Sage, I... am leaning towards Cecil but since I know jack about Hang sides his profile, I can't really vote.

Just to clarify, to behead Hang Kasa he'll have to break open the crystal armor first but before that he'll have to bypass Hang Kasa's crystal shield as well.

What's the reasoning for this?

And does 7.93396E20 Joules from 2x this calc, because I don't think that multiplier was accepted
It's accepted that BoBoiBoy's fusions would be 2X more powerful than his original elementals individually. Since 2 elementals merge to generate an elemental fusion that is more power than just adding the 2 elements together.

It's accepted that BoBoiBoy's fusions would be 2X more powerful than his original elementals individually. Since 2 elementals merge to generate an elemental fusion that is more power than just adding the 2 elements together.
I remember that being brought up, but I can't recall whether it was accepted by the staff or not. Pretty sure they only agreed with the High 6-C upscale.

Edit: I checked and they didn't mention anything about the 2x multiplier, only about the High 6-C upscaling

I remember that being brought up, but I can't recall whether it was accepted by the staff or not. Pretty sure they only agreed with the High 6-C upscale.
Not really, otherwise Tier 3 elements wouldn't curbstomp all 5 tier 2 elements in one go and 2 tier 2 elements fusing can't match 1 tier 3 element in power.

Not really, otherwise Tier 3 elements wouldn't curbstomp all 5 tier 2 elements in one go and 2 tier 2 elements fusing can't match 1 tier 3 element in power.
I meant like only BBB Solar upscaling to baseline High 6-C was fully accepted, so Retak'ka & his transformations & BBB's fusions unquantifiably upscale from baseline High 6-C

BBB Fusions >> Retak'ka Transformations >>> Retak'ka > BBB Solar = Baseline High 6-C

Back