• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCC Gilgamesh vs raiden shogun

If your character doesn’t have at least 4d interaction then please don’t match them against Nasuverse characters.

There is no hope for them winning.

Even if we removed the necessity of 4d interaction this is still bullying, she has no wincons against Gil

I am not the most well versed on Genshin
But
Doesn't Gil just

• Gae Bolg GG
  • Enuma Elish GG
  • Have some Passives or smth that apply a GG
  • Enkidu Chains GG
  • That one Prototype of Excalibur GG
  • ... Just, punch's her and GG

Etc, etc?

There really isn't anything suggesting the verse will get downgraded so that Gil can fairly fight the Raiden Shogun

Yeah interpret that also in the sense that there isn't really any potential downgrades that I know of
He's likely referring to the post tagged in the general Nasuverse forum where there were a couple guys discussing the validity of the Scans used to bump Nasu to Tier one as well as how we interpret certain statements that we use to prove R>F differences in Nasu

But yes I don't think any threads along those lines are gonna pop up it was just a discussion they had

obrvzwpjdtb71.png

Back