• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cave Story characters stats change?

So, I've been reading these profile, and I've see some inaccuracies with their Stats that bothers me a little.

So I ask permission to change them, to try making them more accordingly.

What exactly do you want to change? You have to list what you want to change and justification to support the changes.

Mostly put an "At least" and "Likely higher" to their AP and Deffense, since Quote was capable of defeating Misery and The Doctor, both who bastly surpass Balrog in power (Misery One-Shooting the guy who One-Shoot Balrog, and The Doctor, who defeats Misery without much trouble), and the Likely higher, since he, with the help of Curly Brace, was capable of defeating The Core and Ballos, who's powers where capable of maintaining the entire Island over the Sky, but since whe don't now the exact size of the Island, whe can't put him in a exact tier.

Well one shotting even numerous characters doesn't always warrant an At least tier, as you need to be a certain amount of times stronger to go to the next tier, in this case it's 50x to be above room level, however maintaining an entire island seems more impressive than room level, however it's of unknown size, i think At least room level, possibly higher could work in this case.

"At least Room level, likely higher" for the island feat should be acceptable, but it would be much better if you find a way to estimate the size of the island, and the required energy to keep it floating in the sky at that height.

I'm not good with math, and the way the game presents the Island makes it very hard to calculate.

Credits-15

For the moment, I'm just gonna stick with what has been accepted

The Island doesn't seem to hard to calculate, actually. I have a method to scale it right now. I just need to know a few things:

1) Is there a character or being who keeps the Island levitated in the sky?

2) What happens to the island after that? Does it explode or fall?

1)The Core is stated to be the hearth of the Island, and the thing that keeps it in the Sky.

Not much is said in how it does it, but since it levitates it can be assumed in some kind of telekinesis

After is defeated, the entire Island starts falling apart, And it is shown that Ballos had the power to send it down to earth by himself, since The Core was the thing countering Ballos power

2)In the Neutral ending (Where Quote leaves the Island whitoud defeating Ballos) it is shown that the Island falls to the earth.

Not much is shown about the damage it could have make, but since later in the credits its shown that the characters can still use the places that were in the Island to live, it could be assumed that it falls whitout much casualty.

In the Good ending (Were Quote defeats Ballos) its shown that the Island stops falling in mid air, and stays in the air.

Welp, since theres no signals of someone wanting to argue against the calc, I guess the changes can be applied?

Also, thank you very much Darkanine for the calc.

Back