• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania: Soma Cruz sealing power?

I noticed that in Soma's profile there's is something missing there, which is sealing in Dawn of sorrow there is a game gimmick that appears in most bosses that you need to do to kill them, The thing is that in the dawn of sorrow's plot the monsters could regenerate from any damage done to them so to counter that he could use an seal that cancelled Regenerationn.

So should that be added to his page?

I'm going to add it, but it's a seal to negate the opponent Regenerationn or is it to defeat it?.

@Dark649

The sealing technique was used mostly for the purpose of defeating an opponent. The boss fights in question would raise a prompt for the player to perform a sealing technique to permanently kill the enemy. The enemy would regain health if the player failed to utilize the seal properly, but Julius Belmont managed to permanently kill such foes by repeatedly killing them. It would be wise to add the ability to Soma's page now, but I shall explain the matter in more detail in an upcoming blog.

The seals are indeed potent, as one is required to finish off the final boss, an amalgamatiion of countless demonic souls.

EDIT: More detail added to my original post.

Back