• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania Netflix Screwup

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter

Ok third complaint is the charm.
Calc sus.

Better yet, if we can recalc it the feat properly that'd be optimal, something like a specific heat/latent heat calc would be best.
It might not be full vaporization, but it ain't exactly pulv either, there's definitely extensive heat at play and some melting and burning of the material.

Last edited:
Actually I'm dumb as **** and the missed a "." in there.
But luckily it still needs to be changed because it's 8-C+, not 8-C, so lucky me, I can save face still and not look like a total dumbass.
S̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶a̶l̶c̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶H̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶8̶-̶C̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶u̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶.̶

Don't know anything about Castlevania, but 8-C+ doesn't start till 1.125 Tons.

0.25 + 2 = 2.25/2 = 1.125 Tons is baseline 8-C+, 1.07 Tons is only 8-C.

Here is the page on the + sign.
Let me save face will ya 🔫 👀

But yeah, the calc itself is a bit off, I'd argue it isn't pulv, even if it isn't vaporization, especially given the materials at play. The compressive pulv value wouldn't apply given it's clearly had some of it melted and reduced to nonexistent char. That's above standard pulv.

Back