• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania: Dracula's Demonic Discussion I

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
As Castlevania is now a rather popular franchise on VsBattlesWiki thanks to the recent upgrades, and the Dracula's Curse Netflix adaptation is arriving, I decided that a Discussion Thread for the series as a whole should exist.

Discussions relating to the games, the upcoming animation, and general humor will go here. You all better behave well, for those who fall to the forces of darkness shall be vanquished with Holy Light.

Castlevania Teaser Vengeance Netflix
Castlevania Teaser Vengeance Netflix

CastlevaniaNetflix
Castlevania Netflix's trailer and poster.

Have you heard of the fan remake of the original Castlevania getting a C&D for now, but may get an official license from Konami?

Ye.

I see.

Hopefully, if this remake does get accepted by Konami, and it sparks interest back to the Metroidvania genre, maybe we can see more of these style of games.

Dracula looks ******* sexy. Like a fusion of Chronicles and Curse of Darkness.

+1 for that Dracula , also too much hype is going on this year.

@Matt Not Shanoa fighting Not-Alucard sounds neat, maybe they'll make a lot of subtle Not-Castlevania references.

Or make a Not-Jojo reference, making Bloodstained essentially what if Phantom Blood and Castlevania had a child, a child who is barely hanging outside the reach of copyright and trademark laws.

SomebodyData said:
@Matt Not Shanoa fighting Not-Alucard sounds neat, maybe they'll make a lot of subtle Not-Castlevania references Not-suggesting that it could be canon to the spiritual successor.
Or make a Not-Jojo reference, making Bloodstained essentially what if Phantom Blood and Castlevania had a child, a child who is barely hanging outside the reach of copyright and trademark laws.
TBF, they could totally put stuff like Dracula and Death in Bloodstained since they are public domain.

Now that you talked about it, i'm planning on replaying Castlevania Aria and Dawn of Sorrow ( and if possible Symphony of the night) since i've completely forgot everything about them lol (and they are fun to play as well).

Every 100 Years, when the power of trolls, socks and downplayers weaken, great upgrades loom upon the land

The supporters gather in their threads and blogs, and with their posts promote revisions and improvements to the Verses

Thus is the Castlevania Thread resurrected upon VsBattlesWiki

Matthew Schroeder said:
I need to update the Shanoa and Soma Cruz profiles, but they'll have so many powers its scary.
Makes sense.

I mean Soma defeated Chaos, and is arguably the strongest character in the series

Back