• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As this is a 3-B fight, unless the 3-A is a skill or smthing it should probably not be taken into account(I think). Or else we'll use the Low 2-C for Meng....

And I'm confused what to look for in Castiel's Power and Abilities. There are 3 parts in his Abilities but he got 5 keys, so I'm hella confused at where to stop for his 3-B key, where the hell is it......

Physically, he can instantly regenerate from a drop of blood iirc. If his body is destroyed, he can fight as a soul still, and even if his soul is destroyed he can still come back fully healed from that 2 times.

Yea, he can regen from vapors of blood or smthing. A cultivator's soul is as strong as his body, basically Meng Hao's soul, even in the case his body is somehow gone, is 3-B as well. Can do pretty much everything Meng could do with his body.

And as mentioned in this quote :

"Meng Hao was eternal, and what is eternal cannot be exterminated! The only way to kill him was to simultaneously exterminate him in both body and soul. Using any other method would be very difficult"

to kill him you gotta kill him simultaneously in body and soul....he has Mid-Godly regen tho, so even if his Soul is destroyed he can come back....

There's also smthing about if the Eternal Silk isn't destroyed his Soul is undestructible. And take this with a grain salt, but I have vague recollections of him being able to regenerate the soul itself...

Aside from moving through time and returnting to the past/attack the past-future, Meng can :

-Teleport

-Negate Teleportation. Not only that, he can Negate Teleport of something that resisted Negate teleport of a lower-tiered.

-Resisted BFR in the novel. Can also do it by sheer will.

-Has spatial manipulation, possible to "lock down" space as well, forming some sort of cage

-Has Interstellar Range, can also detect everything there with it

Theglassman12 said:
So how is this fair if Castiel can't do anything to permanently incapacitate him?
Do I take this as a vote for Meng Hao?

we're not even started on his haxes..... ;)

So physically Meng can't regenerate being annihilated at a quantum level but can come back as a soul 2 times afterwards which Castiel should still be able to snap away right? Not too sure about what else Meng can do though

He can regenerate as many times as he wants thanks to Eternal Stratum. Can fight at the same power as a Soul and regenerate if you don't destroy the Soul via Nascent Soul (Low-Godly) and can regenerate two times from body+mind+soul destruction via Echelon Mark (Mid-Godly).

His soul has the same powers as him.

Meng can do a lot of things (as seen by the wall of text there, plus all his previous abilities in the other tab), but for now I'll say Existence Erasure.

Also has passive law manip or smthing, + conceptual manip, etc..

Alright, I'm counting that as a vote then.

For now :

Meng : Setsuna, Bandit, Me, and maybe Glassman. So 3 or 4.

Castiel : 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back