• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slightly annoying child speedsters fight (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Battle takes place in the backrooms
They start 5 meters away from each other
Speed is equal
SBA for everything else

hobbesdeep | Calvin and hobbes humor, Calvin and hobbes, Calvin and hobbes  comics
LOOK: Pixar's Incredibles Get a Dark Fan Reimagining

Borderline sociopath: (AThe1412, King_Dom470, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, Oiguana2701, Accelerated_Evolution, LeoEpicGamer8910)
Scales to 126162.321244 Joules

Superhero:
Scales to 375318.70031848 Joules

Incon:

Last edited:
Should I equalize the speed?
Probably? It'll make it more fair but Dash is still fighting an opponent who is as fast as he is so I'll vote for Calvin regardless as he has stealth, superior LS, and, hear me out, technically higher AP. Dash's AP requires him to charge full speed at his opponent (When not going fast, his punches are shown to only slightly hurt a normal soldier) while Calvin can just swing with his bat. Think of it like A-Train from The Boys. He's 9-C normally but can become 9-B if he can build up speed. Dash, likewise, hits as hard as the average 10 year old if he's not running.

Probably? It'll make it more fair but Dash is still fighting an opponent who is as fast as he is so I'll vote for Calvin regardless as he has stealth, superior LS, and, hear me out, technically higher AP. Dash's AP requires him to charge full speed at his opponent (When not going fast, his punches are shown to only slightly hurt a normal soldier) while Calvin can just swing with his bat. Think of it like A-Train from The Boys. He's 9-C normally but can become 9-B if he can build up speed. Dash, likewise, hits as hard as the average 10 year old if he's not running.
Counted but to be fair Dash would still have the edge in terms of durability and the LS probably isnt that far apart

Back