• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carnage vs Lucy - Death Battle version

Then, why is Spiderman ´99 still Small Town level (Listed as equal to Spider-Ma in the handbooks)?

Maybe a Content Revision is in order, maybe listing up some feats of that specific character, or those who he has fought against in canon.

---

I mean, if it is accurate, i agree. But i respect Death Battle for focusing on the individual feats every character has done instead of using handbooks like in this scenario.

Spoilers
Spider-man can dodge lightning, so wouldn't that make Carnage much faster than Lucy?
I don't know about this, did Spider-man actually dodge lightning, or did he spider sense it, and moved from the place lightning was going to hit?

I´ve never seen Spiderman dodge lightning, ever. Wait, no, Electro is a thing. Was his lightning real lightning?

Unless you are considering scaling or by fighting Iron man or something of the sorts.

Even by that, SA is saying

Lucy's massive AP advantage + AoE + range of attack + high temperature + movement speed of vectors vs Carnage's movement speed + (in)ability to see/bypass Lucy's vectors = Lucy's hokuto metteiha can kill Carnage before Carnage can likely hit Lucy with hokuto zankaiken

Even if Carnage has MHS+ reaction speed by tagging to Daredevil, his movement speed cannot follow his reaction speed in front of Lucy's vector wall (which SA would describe as a wall in defense instead of one "invisible" string of hand) on dodging Lucy's attacks and firing back Even worse is that... Lucy's pre-melting state is sufficient to destroy Carnage by their stats.

And the "worst" scenario is that:

1. Lucy's stats on long horns Lucy and pre-melting Lucy needs to be upgraded

2. Carnage can only defeat long horns Lucy but not pre-melting Lucy, essentially modifying our efforts or discarding them altogether.

"Carnage has MHS+ reaction speed by tagging to Daredevil"

It's not just cause of Daredevil just saying.

"2. Carnage can only defeat long horns Lucy but not pre-melting Lucy, essentially modifying our efforts or discarding them altogether."

Are we still talking here?

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Well, but of course, EoS Lucy is tier 6.
It would be a AP stomp.
Previously we have eos pre-melting Lucy as tier 7 and eos melting Lucy as tier 6.

Is anyone going to study the stats and possibly revise them by now?

Is that lightning?

Or is it just electricity arcs?

Are they the same thing? I don't know.

We agreed to it being lightning and not electricity, and yes there is a difference.

Huesito88 said:
"Carnage has MHS+ reaction speed by tagging to Daredevil"
It's not just cause of Daredevil just saying.

"2. Carnage can only defeat long horns Lucy but not pre-melting Lucy, essentially modifying our efforts or discarding them altogether."

Are we still talking here?
(off topic: would you like to chat with mods and admins of Death Battle wiki? Perhaps some "staffs" are willing to discuss further. They may have the knowledge but I seldom see them chatting here.)

Maverick Zero X said:
Was Carnage rly downplayed to Mach 2?
SA is comparing Lucy's vector movement speed (at least in melting mode, not sure pre-melting mode is still the case) to Carnage's movement speed. Which means Lucy can hokuto metteiha Carnage even if Carnage can react fast enough.

SA thinks reaction speed is irrelevant since Lucy's vectors are invisible and intangible so Carnage cannot react to it until they touch him, but Lucy can likely deflect Carnage's projectiles and dodge Carnage meanwhile.

I mean, will spider sense work against something invisible and intangible?
Does Carnage have spider sense?
Carnage's spider sense allows him to see from all cells, but doesn't say he can see invisible or intengible objects.

Even if precog is there, Carnage can just help to dodge but cannot attack through the possible vector walls.

I mean, the spider sense can alert him, but, is it stated it gives him a clue of where the danger is, or just a "You are in danger from something" signal? Because he could be tricked into thinking literally nothing is happening or about to hurt him.

I mean, the spider sense can alert him, but, is it stated it gives him a clue of where the danger is, or just a "You are in danger from something" signal? Because he could be tricked into thinking literally nothing is happening or about to hurt him.
Even if Carnage is smart enough to know all vector movements, can he dodge all of them with his movements?

And SA is saying Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet that reaction speed is useless if movement speed cannot match with range and AoE

Oh, alright. I think its fair to assume Carnage´s spider sense is equal to Peter´s right?

I still wonder if it will be able to alert him about the exact position multiple invisible intangible beams are coming from, since Peter´s reaction at "something" being behind him was to punch it, and not jumping away.

I mean, i think that is actually correct and reasonble.

Lets say someone shoots you, but you have the reaction speed to see the bullet coming, but you are still human in movement speed, would you be able to move your body fast enough to dodge it?

I mean, i think that is actually correct and reasonble.

Lets say someone shoots you, but you have the reaction speed to see the bullet coming, but you are still human in movement speed, would you be able to move your body fast enough to dodge it?
No you wouldn't, but good thing combat speed exists.

"a slender threadlike object or fiber, especially one found in animal or plant structures."

That on a molecular level not just traveling through the internet.

Carnage can detect the vectors, but he just cant Dodge attacks from Lucy Melting form, who have continent-sized vector. No matter if Carnage is MHS +, it just will not get away from a giant hand like that and then he will be Nuked several times until there is nothing left of him.

Another point: by when can Lucy do the Nyu-clear bomb strike? By when her vectors moves faster than Carnage's symbiotes?

This will affect our as if this will require revisions.

Anyway impressive one tier 7 C town level supervillain can close the gap against a tier 6 B protagonist with hokuto metteiha up to this level... thanks to hokuto zankaiken anyway.

@Huesito88

From the Death Battle WiKi

List of active admins: TheDigger1, Timefreezer4, ROLVeBloxxer and Internet02.

List of active mods: Yoshirocks92, Alexey de Greit

Try contact them out.

Carnage regened back from a bomb that would life wipe the planet. The Venom symbiote regened back from a city level nuke, there's also regening back from attacks from Marvel's heavy hitters, her tier 6 won't help she'd need the abilite to vaporize all his cells.

Even after it only blow up a building the bomb was still mentioned as life wiping rather than just that's it. The explanation of why it didn't life wipe was kinda dumb though.

So wouldn't even be called only "hype".

Huesito88 said:
Even after it only blow up a building the bomb was still mentioned as life wiping rather than just that's it. The explanation of why it didn't life wipe was kinda dumb though.

So wouldn't even be called only "hype".
SA thinks that that life wiping bomb resistance is granting Carnage poison resistance only, which may help him up against Akame (Akame ga Kill) but not against Lucy.

Back