• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carmen Sandiego VS Son Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an idea of how fast she actually is, Whis/Beerus can travel the universe within minutes and cross an unknown amount of space between different universes and reach them in a couple of hours, and Goku gets scaling from beerus to some extent.

If she is in the same speed bracket then it would be inconclusive.

LoyalservantofInti said:
then it's a speed stomp which is not allowed anyway
No, because both are MFTL
Then you don't understand term speed stomp

If one char is is millions or billions times faster then second,then yea it's freaking speedstomp

LuciferSPN said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
then it's a speed stomp which is not allowed anyway
No, because both are MFTL
Then you don't understand term speed stomp
If one char is is millions or billions times faster then second,then yea it's freaking speedstomp

I haven't seen anyone actual prove Carmen to be faster.

LoyalservantofInti said:
LuciferSPN said:
The real cal howard said:
Not providing input, but teleportation doesn't ever negate a sizable speed gap.
And he is admin,he knows what's he talking
He did not say Carmen was faster, just that teleportation would not negate a speed gap.
LoL,he directly states that even teleportation WON'T help Goku at all since Carmen is much faster.

LuciferSPN said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LuciferSPN said:
Not providing input, but teleportation doesn't ever negate a sizable speed gap.
And he is admin,he knows what's he talking
He did not say Carmen was faster, just that teleportation would not negate a speed gap.
LoL,he directly states that even teleportation WON'T help Goku at all since Carmen is much faster.
No, he never said Carmen was faster. He just said if she was, teleportation wouldn't help.

So which version is this the High 3-A or the 3-C.

Either way it's a stomp and I will have to close this.

Also in this scenario saying ether character is faster than the other is a guessing game at best.

RadicalMrR said:
So which version is this the High 3-A or the 3-C.
Either way it's a stomp and I will have to close this.

Also in this scenario saying ether character is faster than the other is a guessing game at best.
3-C, how is it a stomp? Goku is 3-A, but Carmen has powerful hax.

Goku is thousands of times stronger.

And if you chose High 3-A Carmen then she is literally infinitely stronger then him.

RadicalMrR said:
Goku is thousands of times stronger.
And if you chose High 3-A Carmen then she is literally infinitely stronger then him.
Yes but Carmen hax a lot of hax, which might balance out the fight.

Ok then.

Goku inhales then proceeds to exhale.

80% of the Universe is destroyed, since he is bloodlusted he has no qualms about this.

Even if this were to be added i'm sure someone will just post this in the Vs removal thread.

RadicalMrR said:
Ok then.
Goku inhales then proceeds to exhale.

80% of the Universe is destroyed, since he is bloodlusted he has no qualms about this.

Even if this were to be added i'm sure someone will just post this in the Vs removal thread.
Carmen has concept manipulation and time manipulation.

How will that stop her from being completely atomized?

If she can make things strong enough to kill Goku then she shouldn't be be 3-C.

If she can kill Goku with her time manipulation its just gonna become the ultimate circle jerk of

"Goku nukes the Universe"

"Carmen haxes Goku to death"

Which would also lead me to closing this.

RadicalMrR said:
How will that stop her from being completely atomized?
If she can make things strong enough to kill Goku then she shouldn't be be 3-C.

If she can kill Goku with her time manipulation its just gonna become the ultimate circle jerk of

"Goku nukes the Universe"

"Carmen haxes Goku to death"

Which would also lead me to closing this.
You can close this if a circlejerk starts, but I hope people will try to do this reasonably.

Carmen haxxes him to death.

Just kidding.
You missed the point of hax. Hax often ignores brute strength to at least some degree. That's what hax is in the first place.

^no. Verse equalization does the exact opposite.
that does not make any sense.

Then for example,if you do verse equallization for Flash.He won't have speed force,since speed force doesn't exist in another universe

LuciferSPN said:
^no. Verse equalization does the exact opposite.
that does not make any sense.
Then for example,if you do verse equallization for Flash.He won't have speed force,since speed force doesn't exist in another universe
Wat. Then all Star Wars characters will be powerless because there isn't The Force in verse equalization. Verse eqalization basically keeps all the pros of that verse, with almost none of the cons.

Like Force sensitive users can still use the Force in fights when logically they can't outside their Universe.

LuciferSPN said:
WEll then db verse rules must stay,as in greater KI than opponents reduces effects of hax or totatlly ignores it
Since when has ki resisted time and concept manipulation? Knowing Carmen, she'll try to steal his ki.

LuciferSPN said:
WEll then db verse rules must stay,as in greater KI than opponents reduces effects of hax or totatlly ignores it
Again. No. Dragon Ball is one of the few verses that does that, when for almost any other franchise, it exists on no matter how strong you are, things like mind control, or other special abilities will work. It's more of a flaw on DB characters than a strength, because they decided to do that without something like Dispel Bound to back it up

For example. Master Hand would be able to no-sell Hit's time manipulation, but Goku wouldn't be able to no-sell Odin's.

I still say it's inconclusive until either side can prove one is faster than the other, but in a speed equal scenario I'd go for Goku if only because of his fighting skills that allowed him to "react" or predict movements inside of timeskips

AguilaR101 said:
I still say it's inconclusive until either side can prove one is faster than the other, but in a speed equal scenario I'd go for Goku if only because of his fighting skills that allowed him to "react" or predict movements inside of timeskips
What's the best speed feat for Goku? Carmen traveled the galaxy with ease, and even went inside a supermassive black hole, then came out.

Whis traveled the Universe in hours and has other stupid speed feats and Beerus is 3/4 of Whis unless she is faster then Beerus it is impossible to determine who is faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back