• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight!! Vanguard General Discussion Thread

Do you guys think PSYqualia should also get danger sense and pain manipulation as part of it's abilities?

For danger sense, this has to do with PSYqualia being able to be activated on its own for Aichi, even when he doesnt intend to use it. Everytime PSYqualia activated on its own was when Aichi was in a situation. So would that mean PSYqualia can sense when it's users are in a dangerous situation and activate on their own to help them? Kinda like Ben 10 and the Omnitrix's Fail Safe in a way.

For Pain Manipulation, this would come from when PSYqualia users can place others souls within imaginations the user creates and when the souls are attacked, it inflicts equal pain to the user's physical body back on earth.

i mean makes sense and it does some form of mind and soul? Cuz it puts them in imaginations and forcefully inflict pain on a physical level later on

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Do you guys think PSYqualia should also get danger sense and pain manipulation as part of it's abilities?
I wanted to ask whether PSYqualia can be considered as broken or hax ability or not ?

Tunir uchiha said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I wanted to ask whether PSYqualia can be considered as broken or hax ability or not ?
I think it is a hax for the real one...

Why am I still not getting notifications from this? This is annoying...

@Tunir

But to answer your question, yes PSYqualia is a very broken hax ability. Think of it as the Almighty and the Visonary having a love-child and its used in a card-game. That's PSYqualia. Its a set of loosely defined powers, the most common power being having the ability to manipulate fate using pure imagination.

Anyways, if no one objects, this would be the abilities PSYqualia would have as of now:

-Imagination Manipulation

-Fate Manipulation

-Reality Warping

-Precognition

-Soul Manipulation

-Information Analysis

-Probability Manipulation

-Subjective Reality

-Dream Manipulation

-Enhanced Senses

-Telepathy

-Fear Inducement

-Aura

-Illusion Creation
(for Ren only)

-Accelerated Development (Aichi and Ren used PSYqualia to fully understand and completely master decks that they have never used before in their entire lives after literally just being given them)

-Pain Manipulation

-Danger Sense

There's also something else that im not sure what define as. When PSYqualia users use their fate manipulation, it doesnt just protect the user. It works on and protects any and all Units that are being used by the PSYqualia user as well. So what would we be able to call this if it can be called something?

that seems to make sense and i mean...if the fate manipulation protects them and their deck its somewhat resistence to smth (didn't PSYqualia kinda protect its user from smth like fate or smth can't remember) due to protecting the units and fighter from it i guess?

edit: nvm seems to be power bestowal if the user grants the units the resistence

Okay so bad news guys. The feat that I was looking into (and keeping the project of creating pages on hold until it was resolved) for Grade 0 Units didn't check out (as in its not really able to be calced, not to being concrete enough anyway).

So for now, the only thing we could scale Grade 0 Units to is Tier 8 since some of the Grade 0 Units from Team Casears Dimension Police decks are able to dwarf buildings with their sheer size.

Look at you trying to make me feel better ovo

But yeah its a shame. The only other thing we could try and do is scale the Grade 0's above Aichi and Ren's souls, but im not entirely sure if that is the best option.

Keks

Im not sure on that tbh is there a lore for their tier 0s by chance?

There likely is, but the problem is I was planning on dealing with the Units lore after I dealt with all of the material shown in the anime. Like from the original gen to Vanguard G Z.

Granted that would be quite a long while, but it looks to be easier.

Makes sense. Maybe make the pages until we found smth for realz We waited a long time for dis rofl

I agree. And its not like the tiers will be staying like this for a while. I can already promise Season 2 will have a good upgrade in feats that will reach at least 4-A levels lol. So the anime will probably have something to give us for the Grade 0s.

i mean gotta take it slowly. Season 1 is good start but gets nuttier iirc so yeah. A lot :V

TISSG7Redgrave said:
oh lord lolz. Inb4 dimensional feats
You might not actually be entirely wrong there lol.

This new prequel series (with Shin as the main character and several characters from the G-series making a new reappearance) has a new mechanic called the Astral Plane where it has Grade 5 Units. In the very first episode Shin's Grade 5 Unit creates at least a 4-A structure just by being summoned into battle lol. And it also might be reality warping too.

Same. The new mechanic has a lot of hype to it and as the name already suggests, im sensing something higher-dimensional coming into Vanguard.

Bump (to check the progress and to show I am still following this page.)

I was thinking of the durability of astral bodies, I think they are fragile with or without riding any units (the way astral bodies got "deleted" makes it clear,I guess)

Back