• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Underpants vs Bro

I'd go with captain underpants. I don't even know why Bro is so high. If cutting a city sized meteor makes you planet level than characters like Kenpachi from bleach should be close to planatary level which would make no sense

Amlad22 said:
I'd go with captain underpants. I don't even know why Bro is so high. If cutting a city sized meteor makes you planet level than characters like Kenpachi from bleach should be close to planatary level which would make no sense
Bro is Planet level for matching matched a 3x prototyped Jack Noir in combat.

Bro is Planet level for competing with Jackspers, who could destroy planets with the Red Miles. Even ignoring that, Jackspers could fodderize pre-God Tier John, who could instantly blow out a raging planetary fire before being fully in control of his powers.

Bro should take this. He likely has higher AP and dura, as well as a skill advantage and a range advantage due to his sword.

He also has Afterimage Creation. It's nothing impressive, but at least it's something.

Even with Captain Underpants's durability, he's never actually been hurt. Not even by Robo-George and Robo-Harold Post-Transformation(In Pre-Transformation Robo-George kicked a kickball so hard it tore a hole in reality, and Robo-Harold is the exact same).

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Even with Captain Underpants's durability, he's never actually been hurt. Not even by Robo-George and Robo-Harold Post-Transformation(In Pre-Transformation Robo-George kicked a kickball so hard it tore a hole in reality, and Robo-Harold is the exact same).
That's NLF. Just because he's never bern hurt doesn't mean he can't be hurt.

I think I'll side with Bro here. As much as I love CU, Bro seems to be more skilled and has actual techniques to use in battle. Also I'm pretty sure Bro is more intelligent, while CU has always relied on George and Harold to do the thinking (as far as I'm aware). Besides, Bro also has superior equipment, like his unbreakable Katana, Lil' Cal and his Rocketboard. CU's lack of abilities will probably hurt him alot in this fight.

So yeah, Bro.

Back