• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Capricious Juggalo

Probably Krupp, but I'm not sure.

Being equal to a guy who was hard-stated to be able to destroy a planet seems like it would be better than doing damage to someone who's on that tier while relying on rage, but with Gam's rage (presumably) being infinite for this fight, that discrepancy is moot. It really doesn't help that the Black King's durability has yet to be quantified. Or thateither of these characters have actually single-handedly beaten the ones they supposedly scale to in their respective universes. (An anticlimax gag happened before Underpants VS Blunderpants could even begin; Gamzee still needed the help of the other trolls to defeat the Black King)

I'll vote Inconclusive for now.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Probably Krupp, but I'm not sure.

Being equal to a guy who was hard-stated to be able to destroy a planet seems like it would be better than doing damage to someone who's on that tier while relying on rage, but with Gam's rage (presumably) being infinite for this fight, that discrepancy is moot. It really doesn't help that the Black King's durability has yet to be quantified. Or thateither of these characters have actually single-handedly beaten the ones they supposedly scale to in their respective universes. (An anticlimax gag happened before Underpants VS Blunderpants could even begin; Gamzee still needed the help of the other trolls to defeat the Black King)

I'll vote Inconclusive for now.
What about Gamzee's immortality?

It's assumed to be low Type 3 and Type 4. Low Regen hardly means anything against Planet level attacks, and Type 4 immortality just means something godly in nature is helping keep the character alive. In Gamzee's case, his immortality isn't even a fully confirmed ability; it's just an alleged superpower of his that still has yet to be proven true against anyone above Town level.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
It's assumed to be low Type 3 and Type 4. Low Regen hardly means anything against Planet level attacks, and Type 4 immortality just means something godly in nature is helping keep the character alive. In Gamzee's case, his immortality isn't even a fully confirmed ability; it's just an alleged superpower of his that still has yet to be proven true against anyone above Town level.
His immortality isn't in his town level form it is specifically part of his tier 5 form. Also low regen seems pretty fair when they are both planet level. As they are both planet level Gamzee would be getting bruises and stuff planet level attacks which he would then heal from quicker then his opponent.

It still has yet to be proven that it even exists.

Also, his durability isn't even solid Planet level. It's only 'potentially Planet level' due to taking hits from a being that is 'at least Planet level' in AP. And that being in question is capable of overpowering any of the trolls individually, so if he does have Planet level durability, it's most definitely on the lower end.

Krupp, at the very least, is on-par with/equal to someone who was stated to have Earth-destroying power. There isn't a good enough amount of evidence on that front either, but 'likely Planet level via being the equal of a stated planet-buster' still sounds better than 'at least Moon level/likely Planet level via hurting someone who he still needed help to defeat'.

Like I said before, I find this to be too dubious to call, since neither character actually (singlehandedly) beat the people they supposedly scale to and are thus tiered based on speculation more than anything else. Hence why I'm voting Inconclusive rather than picking a side.

Sorry but if it's on the profiles then it's fair game for argument so it still applies but even if you do want to ignore his immortality then there is still a way to decide this. Skill and experience.

That hardly works, either. Even with any difference in experience, Gam's intelligence is even more ambiguous than his stats are. And this is enraged Gam, whose entire contribution in the fight with the King (going by what was noted by Karkat) literally boiled down to 'flipping the f--- out' and attacking. Skill, strategy and experience are a nonexistent factor here.

Neither character has fought anyone similar to their opponent, also.

Back