• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Celebrity (MHA) vs Homelander (The Boys)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ready for some more Homelander fights?

Captain Celebrity: 112 Tons of TNT

Homelander: Stronger than 43 Tons of TNT

Speed is Equalized

Starting Distance: 10 meters

Who wins?

Captain Celebrity: Popted2, SuperStar, (2)

Homelander: (0)

0Ejwfng.png

Last edited:
well not only CC has the AP advantage, but he demonstrated that he can fight and took some heavy explosions

i vote CC for advantage, better stamina, better experience and Skill, since he was the number one america hero

Only way Homelander can even fantasize about getting through CC's shield is by putting a large number of civilians in danger so CC has to extend his shield to them.

Otherwise Homelander can't even phase Captain Celebrity.

Only problem with this matchup imo is that Homelander has better combat-scaling than Captain Celebrity.
Which is pretty important for a guy whose Quirk's only offensive options is bam, boom, pow.

Though I'll have to go with CC FRA. Chris is seen as a far better flier, and can actually use it in combat; whereas Homelander takes flight for two seconds and immediately gets grounded. CC also has better experience, and counters to Heat Vision.

Solid win for the Captain, I'd say.

Back