• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both have Mjonir.
Post-Decimation Thor vs Mjonir Steve.

speed equal if neeed.

Thor
more experiance (Even Magician like Loki is far more expert in H2H than Steve let alone Thor).
Thor is not held back
IMO so Thor Takes this.

Thor should win this. Stormbreaker >>>> Mjolnir, and Thor should be much more skilled than Captain America.

Not to mention that if Cap loses Mjolnir for whatever reason in the fight, Thor can just re-call it and then use both weapons against him

Thor obviously, he literally has thousand years of combat experience, and he is way more skilled due it, and he has better skill with mjolnir than Cap

Thor 3
Cap 0

I must say that some of these are a bit sus since Cap CAN call Mjolnir and stormbreaker to himself back too, has shield + hammer combos and outperformed Thor and Tony against Thanos.

I actually think Cap wins here for the same reasons he beat Tony in their vs thread, but i am OP.

when the votes are sus:
template-when-the-imposter-is-sus-sus-jerma-1568-155674f7a05e.png

thor 5
cap 0
i sttill think some of the votes are sus
i know what you mean captain america style with mjolnir complimenting the shield is pretty good caught thanos off guard a couple of times but i think non fat thor takes it

Thor 3
Cap 0

I must say that some of these are a bit sus since Cap CAN call Mjolnir and stormbreaker to himself back too, has shield + hammer combos and outperformed Thor and Tony against Thanos.

I actually think Cap wins here for the same reasons he beat Tony in their vs thread, but i am OP.
Thor have much better control over these weapons than Cap would ever had, as they're extentions of his power, is regularly stronger than Cap, outranges him without weapons and outskills him massively via thousands years worth of combat experince

Cap can block all of Thor's ranged attacks with shield and can indeed attack from afar with it.
And since the enchantment gave steve the power of thor as seen with the lightning, he should have comparable strength in this key.

and Cap, again, outperformed Thor against Thanos.

I really cannot see Thor winning this. All he has over steve is flight and experience.

Isn't Cap able to wield Stormbreaker too? Anyways, Thor should still take this due to being far more experienced with both weapons.

Cap can wield stormbreaker too.

Thor 5
Cap 0
but i still think Cap just outperforms thor here and blocks most attacks with shield.

thor being fat here changes things?
yes atleast i think so while its valid to say thor has more experience 1000+ is true what did it amount to lil skirmishes in the 9 realms and frost giants feat wise his showings first up against iron man it was just a evenish brawl
and fat thor against thanos was a terrible display of performance the only thing that changed with fat thor is he targets the head, he gets brutalised by thanos at every point
thor in shape should take it tho

Cap can block all of Thor's ranged attacks with shield and can indeed attack from afar with it.
And since the enchantment gave steve the power of thor as seen with the lightning, he should have comparable strength in this key.

and Cap, again, outperformed Thor against Thanos.

I really cannot see Thor winning this. All he has over steve is flight and experience.
You're the OP. You can't be biased in your own VS thread, otherwise it would seem like you created the match out of spite

If i was biased i wouldnt count votes like gladin's "Not to mention that if Cap loses Mjolnir for whatever reason in the fight, Thor can just re-call it and then use both weapons against him"

so which thor is it?
also iirc thor has higher ownership so he can recall from caps hand if we want to use that point

higher ownership is headcanon.

regardless, gonna make it fit thor so it is at least somewhat interesting.
someone can correct me i didnt intend it to be headcannon i got higher ownership in a youtube comment thread the guy linked a comic and the other guy conceded jus disregard it

fit thor? voting thor FRA

Yoou already voted
thor 6
cap 0

yeah, i think you should prove thor could yeet mjolnir from steve's hand or mid flight.
Steve did outperform thor and can block most of his attacks with no issue.

yeah, i think you should prove thor could yeet mjolnir from steve's hand or mid flight.
that was from a youtube comment awhile back disregard it
he outperformed fat thor and thor more or less switch from firing lightning to using it as an amp if it went down to a brawl thor overpowers cap

Yoou already voted
thor 6
cap 0

You changed the match so I just wanted to say I'm still voting for Thor. Obviously not double voting here

Voting Cap.

He outperformed Fat Thor and Mark 85 Tony against Thanos.
Cap can block any long range attacks from Thor with his shield, overwhelm the god with Shield + hammer combos and if he manages to disarm Thor, he can use Stormbreaker.

There is NO evidence Thor can force Mjolnir out of Steve hands or visaversa and Thor's experience advantage did him no good against Thanos in either of their encounters.
Despite his experience he was stomped 2 times and didnt go for the head.

Thor can fly, but that is hardly an issue with the shield bouncing around, and Steve is not going to throw that thing without thinking first.

Cap 1
Thor 6 i think.

thor via far more experience, better skill, and better mobility. Especially considering the fact that he also has Mjolnir in addition to Storm Breaker. Shield won't mean much when storm breaker can probably smash it to smithereens.

Back