• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if we take Cap's Shield as Tier 6 or 4 for harming Iron Man and Ultron, if it was the case, he would be listed as Tier 6/4 with his Shield

Probably because it is inconsistent, which means Quen might not be able to block it, but it can help Geralt to survive if he gets hit

Like I said, Cap's shield probably falls in Tier 7-6, airingnon the higher and lower ends, respectively. Non-Adamantium Ultron is obviously way less durable than the normal one, and idk if Iron Man was ever using a High 6-A armor against Cap, maaaybe in Civil War he was but I'm not sure. All told, Cap's shield should be way above anything Quen has reliably tanked. On the plus side for Geralt tho, if it kills him in spite of Quen, the damage reflect should be enough to kill Cap, meaning there's on outcome where it's a true draw instead of an incon.

Yeah, I think I can make my vote official. Going for Geralt.

Piercing Cold GGWP

I mean, even Altair got beat by Geralt despite being the site's strongest 9-A in terms of AP while Geralt was low-end 9-A

I mean, you can't counter his hax using raw power or whatever. Check his abilitie list

True that, so Captain America basically dodges to have an even playing field

How does Geralt's mind manip works though? If he requires to get up close like Wanda, the Avengers have enhanced senses to react to that like how Hawkeye heard Wanda coming and was prepared due to the fact that he was mind controlled before.

Nope, he can do it from a distance. And he just waves his hand.

Also Geralt's senses are tons better to the point where he can hear stuff from miles away.

It depends. He once mindhaxed a group of 8-9 peoples to avoid trouble just by moving his hand. Geralt has Stealth Mastery too. In the beggining of the game, he mindhaxed a dude that was 10 meters away tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back