• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain America (Ultimate Comics) VS Crust (My Hero Academia)

Speed is equalized
Crust's AP by being equal to USJ Nomu: 638.10 Megatons
Captain America's AP by being equal to Hulk (Ultimate Comics): 337.6 Megatons

Captain America
Captain_America_%28Ultimate_Marvel_character%29.jpg

Crust
a3bcee2581fe1ff3b30f9448e3d667bf.jpg

They can windstand the giant attack like Nomu and hulk but I think crust lifting strength and ap is too op than captain america so what do you think

But i'm a little doubtful too because captain america is much smarter than crust so captain america must have a way to beat him

Back