• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gauntlet 1(Prime Ahsoka)

1. Vs Ezra Bridger

2. Vs Kylo Ren

3. Vs General Grevious

4. Vs Savage Opress

5. Vs Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

6. Vs Darth Sidious(sorry)

Gauntlet 2(Ventress)

1. Vs Kanan Jarrus

2. Vs Grand Inquisitor

3. Vs Kit Fisto

4. Vs Darth Maul

5. Vs Obi Wan Kenobi

Gauntlet 3(TPM Sidious)

1.Anakin Skywalker

2.Obi Wan Kenobi

3.Mace Windu

4.Yoda

Gauntlet 1: Stops possibly at 3 or 4, hard stop at 5

Gauntlet 2: Possibly 3, definitely 4.

Gauntlet 3: TPM Sidious has no feats. 1 and 2 have a chance of winning, but he loses at 3 and 4

Which Anakin is it supposed to be AOTC or ROTS ? Because the difference between them is immense, other than that. Ashoka stops at 5 Ventress at 5 And if it's ROTS Anakin, TPM Sidious gets washed

Anakin is at ROTS

Gauntlet 1-I always had the impression that Vader is above Dooku and I do believe Dooku does take down Ahsoka but only barely with high diff tho

Gauntlet 2-I agree that Maul beats Ventress but in a very tough fight

Gauntlet 3-I would say Sidious scales to Maul by being far superior to him being slightly below Plagueis as he did not want to confront him head on at this point so I say he stops at round 4 if He doesn't immediately blitz Mace

Actually TPM Sidious wrecks ROTS Anakin after he killed Plagueis and got that massive amp that moved a constellation not to mention he should be far superior to Maul who alone would give Anakin a degree of difficulty so he stops at round 3 or 4 don't really know

By WoG Prime Ahsoka is above Dooku as the only two people who are capable of fighting her are Vader and Sidious

That statement refers to people in the Empire.

Kenobi is at least equal to her, which means that statement doesn't apply to other jedi, and likely not past villains like Ventress or Grievous

I'm not sure about that quite It could be refering to the Empire times or not idk but Prime Ahsoka should be above Ventress and Grevious as Preprime Ahsoka could fight on par with him/her She should be slightly higher than Maul tho as that quote would apply to him

Fair enough. A thread could be made on it

I think Dooku beats Prime Ahsoka either way though. The only OT Era characters I would put above Dooku in canon are Kenobi, Vader, Sidious and maybe Yoda (his battle ability isn't really shown, but we know he degraded. I dunno if it's to the point he can't pull a Sidious on the Count tho)

Frankly, I would not place Kenobi above Dooku in any capacity. His dueling feats and force feats aren't as impressive as Dooku's.

As for Vader, he is certainly above Dooku as a force practitioner, but I'd honestly place Dooku above Vader as a duelist. I'd also say that Dooku is faster than Vader to a degree.

I agree in legends, but in Canon Dooku isn't as powerful scaling wise, as TCW Dooku is kind of a jobber but still around Maul-ish tier, where as in Legends Kenobi was an 8, Anakin a 9, Dooku in between

Anyway, I'd be more than willing to make a better case for Dooku some other time.

Regardless, I actually agree with your points on the match ups Bruce, although I'd argue that TPM Sidious's place on the Banite Sith line should still concretely place him above Anakin and Obi-wan.

ROTS Anakin is consistently stated as the most powerful Jedi, even seen as equal to or at least in the same tier as the Emperor and Yoda. KFV especially is above TPM Sidious, if he's even comparable to ROTS Sidious. Dooku was also long dead before the Empire was conceived, so of course Ahsoka would only be able to be defeated by Vader and Sidious. Even then I could argue Dooku>>Vader very easily.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Actually TPM Sidious wrecks ROTS Anakin after he killed Plagueis and got that massive amp that moved a constellation not to mention he should be far superior to Maul who alone would give Anakin a degree of difficulty so he stops at round 3 or 4 don't really know
Uhmm... That's Legends TPM Sidious, not Canon TPM Sidious.

Gauntlet 1: Stops at 6

Gauntlet 2: definitely 4.

Gauntlet 3: TPM Sidious is superior to TPM Maul not sure how that helps him here so stops at 1.

SoloBando said:
ROTS Anakin is consistently stated as the most powerful Jedi, even seen as equal to or at least in the same tier as the Emperor and Yoda. KFV especially is above TPM Sidious, if he's even comparable to ROTS Sidious. Dooku was also long dead before the Empire was conceived, so of course Ahsoka would only be able to be defeated by Vader and Sidious. Even then I could argue Dooku>>Vader very easily.
In canon Vader>>Anakin

Ehhh no.

Anakin can fight on par with Obi Wan one of the greatest duelists on the order.Sidious and Yoda are way beyond Obi Wan in skill as Sidious can easily thrash Maul and Savage with almost no effort while the latter of whom has great difficulty dealing with.Anakin is not the most powerful Jedi on the order and what ever quote states that is false or being interpreted wrong as Anakin would well be the best Jedi if he reached his full potential.Unless your implying Anakin can easily beat both Maul and Savage then no they're not on the same level relatively.Anakin is definitely one of the strongest Jedi on the council but not Sidious or Yoda Level.

It's even stated that Obi Wan would lose if he went up against Sidious clearly showing that Anakin and Obi Wan were inferior to Sidious and Yoda

Back