• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha RP Thread 3

"Come now, don't be like that, talk or else we'll have to resort to more extreme measures." Nicholas says, warning the figure and approaching it once again, watching them carefully and attempting to get within 10 meters.

Alexandra readies her draining beam and aims at the figure, but doesn't fire, Victoria does the same with her weapon and Robert is ready to fight if necessary.

Overkill weighted his options. Obviously waking up with your arms literally chained to a hospital bed would be a cause for concern. He knew he could turn into a snake and get free of the chains that way but what happens then? He had no clue about where he was or if other capes were around and who even is this doctor looking guy? He decided it would be better to get info before acting. Hiding his nervousness as best he could, he responded "Howdy. Nice set up ya got here. Mind telling me why I'm chained to it?"

"Well, they don't appear to be using them as human shields, so I think it's more or less safe to fire. Do you know what these things do?" I ask, gesturing to my pistols

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

As he runs in, Psykoz sees that the inside of the hill was a giant arcade. Some blue and black golems are standing around while kids are running around screaming.
Ain't nobody got time for that! Pzyko whined inside his head. Oh, wait... He stabbed his hands into the ground and it began to ripple and crack. He raised his hands and the ground began to warp and form into beings made out of the ground. Pzyko pointed and the golems he created began to move toward the blue and black golems.

The S.R.E.E. realizes that their drone is offline, the og S.R.E.E. escapes back to base through the interwebs, but not before instantly giving the order for the S.R.E.E.'s to completly destroy each-other with a giant danmaku laser each. Leave no clues after all.

@DMUA

Jack sees the robots fire lasers at each other that destroy their bodies completely. The man is now alone. Armsmaster begins moving towards him.

"Now that the conflict is over, we need to see if he is hostile and confirm what happened here."

Before Gurman's rock hits the drones, they turn to each other and fire lasers, causing them both to be destroyed.

@Stand

The avian being shakes its head.

"No, you aren't. You'll wake up normally when this is over."

@Phoenix

Every time Nicholas attempts to get closer, the figure reappears further away the same amount of distance. It is now close to the edge of the roof.

@Raider

The man puts his hand to his spiky white hair and sighs.

"I'd rather not do this again, but we found you unconscious near our base and brought you in. Considering the last time we did that, our former base got destroyed, you can understand why I was a little weary about letting you keep full use of your arms."

@The

The brothers shrug.

"We've never used any of the weapons here, we just knew it was there for emergencies."

Marco explains. The three of you hear the sound of rumbling near the entrance of the Arcade.

@TheDarkSide

The golems and ground constructs begin slugging it out. One of the guys wearing a purple skull symbol looks at you and then turns to the rest of them.

"We have reinforcements!"

@Junko

The bots successfully destroy each other. Original S.C.R.E.E is safe and undamaged.

"I see. It's unfortunate that your previous base was destroyed but I can assure you that I'm no threat to you." He looked around for a moment before speaking "May I ask for your name?"

I look worried despite my lack of a face.

"I swear, if this is some sort of area of effect or something and I end up killing people I don't have to..."

"Alright"

Jack draws his blunted sword and moves in.

It's probably a fake out. Gurman kicks whatever pieces don't seem broken enough.

"... I should have probably expected this."

Rai stays hidden for now.

[>drones

you made the same mistake last time DMUA, the drone was somewhere else, you were dealing with the bots ovo also the giant laser's completly yeeted the bots, whats left is probably just some molten metal]

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

The golems and ground constructs begin slugging it out. One of the guys wearing a purple skull symbol looks at you and then turns to the rest of them.

"We have reinforcements!"
"Yeah, bro." asked Pzyko to the guy who spoke as he planted his feet and concentrated. "Alright, where's the tech we're supposed to nab?"

"Alright, this isn't going anywhere." Victoria comments, walking up to Nicholas, he nods in response to this. Victoria uses Blink to teleport them both right next to the figure so that it cannot move away quickly enough. Alexandra keeps her weapons aimed at the figure, ready to fire if they try attack, Nicholas is still accelerating his speed. Robert just looks around while waiting for something to happen.

@Junko

S.C.R.E.E is unable to access any of the bot's functions.

@Dusty

The man narrows his eyes at you before sighing.

"You can call me Doc for now. That can serve as a name for me until we can trust each other."

@TheDarkSide

The guy points further into the building.

"They're probably deeper in!"

@Pheenie

As Victoria walks up to Nicholas, an explosion goes off inside of the airport. While this is happening, the figure fades away and the group is no longer able to see him in the area. Nicholas does not sense the figure.

@Paul

You see an explosion go off in another section of the airport while the figure on the rooftop disappears.

@The

Some of the guys in the purple skull outfits begin talking to each other.

"I think those are our reinforcements!"

"Seriously? They got here fast!"

You see some humanoid constructs that appear to be made out of the ground walk over to the golems and begin to fight them.

@DMUA

Armsmaster and Jack walk over to the man kicking the remains of the robots.

"What are your intentions?"

Armsmaster asks the man.

@Stand

The bird flaps its wings and you open your eyes to see the ceiling of the room you went to sleep in.

"What the..." Nicholas says as he sees this happen, the entire group then jump off the roof and use their armor's flight functions, with Nicholas leading them, trying to locate the scene of the explosion and any injured that are still alive.

Damn, he's gone.

I head towards where the explosion was, following the group of flying people on foot, to see if the figure from the roof would be around there.

Gurman stops kicking the drones and looks to the sky.

"You know, it's not very helpful if we just put dot dot dot as the motivation."

Jack pokes Gurmam with his sword

"There's got to be something you havw in mi-"

"Fixing... Things."

Jack's eyes widen I suprise, as he's shoved back with enough force to send him flying.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide
The guy points further into the building.

"They're probably deeper in!"
"Gotcha, bro!" Pzyko yells back at the man as he begins running deeper into the building. So, he had to extract some tech from deeper in the building, and the building already had some pretty dangerous-looking golems outside. So who knows what other defenses might be inside.

No pressure.

He first enters the main arcade room, scanning the machines with his eyes, first sweeping left, then right. Where is it, where is it, he thinks to himself as he continues searching.

@Phoenix

As your group gets over to the area where you felt the explosion coming from, you see a blackened circle on the ground that shows the blast's radius and find two bodies on the ground. The other civilians in the area seem shaken up, but in good health.

@Paul

You arrive on the scene at the same time as the other group and find the bodies. You also notice that the people from the airplane are among the group of civilians looking at the soot, including the one you called clairvoyant.

@Smashor

The two of them nod. Marco and Carlos start helping the kids get out but get noticed by the guys in purple skull themed outfits.

"Hey, where's the tech at?!"

One of the guys shouts at them and starts walking towards the kids.

@Dusty

The doctor seems to be in thought.

"For trust building, would you like to help me with some experiments?"

@DMUA

Armsmaster takes out what looks like a heavily modified taser.

"You have initiated combat and will be attacked unless you submit."

@Junko

The creation of the new robots goes well, but the process takes some time.

[No new actions for two posts]

@TheDarkSide

Pzyko notices one of the gang members walking towards some kids near the back of the room menacingly.

Without another word, Gurman leaps into the distance and begins marching back to base.

"Nice to see you too- BLUA"

Jack vomits out a massive amount of blood and stomach Acid for a bit as he regenerates off the damage.

Rai decides there's no point in sticking around and gets back to base as well.

Nicholas stares at Eden upon seeing him, a few seconds after the rest of the team do, before he approaches him.

"I would like to have words with you about something rather important." Nicholas says to him, while also trying to figure out what his powers are by getting close enough for Copycat to activate.

"I see you are investigating this as well, I'd like to know why, among other things, someone like you would do that." He asks, the rest of the group observes him carefully.

"A combination of curiosity, and wanting to get the person who blew up the plane I was on."

I walk in front of Marco and Carlos, purposefully firing a near miss on the man with my pistol to intimidate him while I do so.

"I have a question for you. Do you have a family? A significant other? A child? If you have any of these things, then you'll get out of here right now. I'd prefer not to scar these little ones for life, but I'm more than willing to if it means they stay alive. I know what your group has done. Every fiber of my being wants to put a hole in your head. But, I need to hold myself back. Every waking moment, I need to hold myself back."

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide
Pzyko notices one of the gang members walking towards some kids near the back of the room menacingly.
Heheheh. Pzyko thought. Maybe these kids will tell us where the tech is.

The Smashor said:
I walk in front of Marco and Carlos, purposefully firing a near miss on the man with my pistol to intimidate him while I do so.
"I have a question for you. Do you have a family? A significant other? A child? If you have any of these things, then you'll get out of here right now. I'd prefer not to scar these little ones for life, but I'm more than willing to if it means they stay alive. I know what your group has done. Every fiber of my being wants to put a hole in your head. But, I need to hold myself back. Every waking moment, I need to hold myself back."
Oooooh, this guy thinks he's tough. whispered Pzyko to himself. Let's wake him up to the real world.

While Smashor is giving his speech, Pzyko's form seems to unfold, until about three versions of himself are existing at the same time. They all waved their hands and purple orbs of darkness appear around them, from which purple beams of darkness were shot, heading all across the room towards Smashor. He sure looked distracted while talking to the soldier, right?

Let's see how he deals with THIS!

I see Pzyko's beams and dodge out of the way. I fire my pistol at the three forms that they originated from.

"This guy with you?" I ask the solider.

The Smashor said:
I see Pzyko's beams and dodge out of the way. I fire my pistol at the three forms that they originated from.
"This guy with you?" I ask the solider.
One Pzyko is hit by the bullet. The bullets make the rest disappear.

Ouch... wait. Hahaha. A pistol? Is this guy just an ordinary person? He'll be effortless to defeat.

Pzyko stabs his hands into the ground and conjures another abomination from the ground. The monster steps toward Smashor and attempts to flatten him with a rocky fist.

Nicholas seems to think for a moment as the others watch.

"I see. Well, it would benefit us to work together for the moment then, as we arrived here to investigate the explosion. I suspect that man on the roof was involved, this was certainly no ordinary incident." He answers, simultaneously using his Perfect Mind and Presence combined with skill in investigation to scan the area around him for anything noteworthy.

The others also look around, keeping an eye on Eden.

The Smashor said:
[My name is Them but alright]
I start firing both of my pistols at the monster.

"What did we do to you, anyways?"
The monster(golem?), due to being made of rock, is unaffected. (It tried to flatten you and your comment didn't say you stepped out of the way. I will disregard the fact because I am nice)

@Dusty

"Scientific procedures taken to test hypotheses. Some of them can be ethically questionable but we try to keep it simple. We have multiple going on at the moment but an example of one of them would be the dinosaurs. One of our teams is working on making them non extinct."

He mumbles his next few words.

"I mean, it isn't really helping with anything but they wanted to so...."

He clears his throat.

"They would probably have you clean their containment areas and maybe try interacting with the less hostile ones."

@DMUA

Armsmaster watches Gurman leave and then begins taking samples of the ground where the robots were. He also collects samples of the broken pieces of metal that he finds near the side of the ruins of the warehouse. While doing this, he talks to Jack.

"What is your relation with that man?"

Rai and Gurman make it back to base without interruption.

@Stand

As you take a step outside, you notice the sun has risen. It does seem to be a bit early in the morning, as not many people seem to be on the streets. You notice a guy jogging on the other side of the sidewalk while you walk.

@Junko

[beep boop beep]

@Phoenix&Paul

[~~Continue the conversation~~]

@Smashor

After shooting the guns a few times, the lightning icons start glowing.

@TheDarkSide

The man runs out of the room, terrified after being shot at.

"I don't know him so feel free to kill him!"

Back