• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you make these changes without a CRT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard some minor changes can be done without a whole thread for them, so I have few questions.

1. Can you do formatting changes and add scans to profiles without making a CRT as long as you don't add completely new stuff?

2. Can you rework outdated verse pages without a CRT?

3. If there is an extremely obvious ability, can you add it to a profile without a CRT? For example if a character straight up shoots fire out of their mouth could you add breath attack without a thread for it?

1. Can you do formatting changes and add scans to profiles without making a CRT as long as you don't add completely new stuff?

Yes

3. If there is an extremely obvious ability, can you add it to a profile without a CRT? For example if a character straight up shoots fire out of their mouth could you add breath attack without a thread for it?
No, a CRT is needed

I've heard some minor changes can be done without a whole thread for them, so I have few questions.

Yes
Only If you are like re formatting abilities and not adding or removing anything.
Iirc if it's extremely obvious / self evident ability and a minor one with a good faith you can add it.

Yes.
Yeah, I end up rewording/formatting things on profiles and pages all the time. As long as your not adding or removing anything, and making it more digestible it should be fine.
From what I've read about the rules, no, even a minor change requires at least 1 staff member's approval. After all, if ten people decided to add abilities to a profile that they "Felt" were self-evident, then suddenly a profile has had ten new abilities without anyone noticing or checking the reasons.

From what I've read about the rules, no, even a minor change requires at least 1 staff member's approval. After all, if ten people decided to add abilities to a profile that they "Felt" were self-evident, then suddenly a profile has had ten new abilities without anyone noticing or checking the reasons.
So what about ants reply on this ?

So what about ants reply on this ?
From what I can tell, that's because the feat was already accepted for one ability, but could easily qualify for another. I think what's being asked here is if an ability can just be entirely added without any relation to anything else on the page, just because the editor felt it was self-evident.

• For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.
That's the specific rule I was referring to.

Yes.

Yeah, I end up rewording/formatting things on profiles and pages all the time. As long as your not adding or removing anything, and making it more digestible it should be fine.

Great, thank you. That answers my question.
(also thanks to everyone else who replied)

This can be closed since the question was answered 😎 👉 👉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back