• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you have Immeasurable Combat Speed but not Travel Speed?

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
The title. I know for finite speeds this can absolutely be the case, but I'm not sure if different logic applies to immeasurable. It feels like there would be different logic applied to immeasurable but I'm no expert so I wanted to ask.

The title. I know for finite speeds this can absolutely be the case, but I'm not sure if different logic applies to immeasurable. It feels like there would be different logic applied to immeasurable but I'm no expert so I wanted to ask.
I'm pretty sure you can. Fiction can be weird like that.

Like say, reacting to and catching an immeasurable speed attack but needing a small finite amount of time to cross the universe or something. That can happen in fiction.

At that point, I'd feel like that would be wonky. I feel as if Infinite/Immeasurable speed characters should be those all around to qualify. Though, PIS is common especially for the latter. Some characters can be Immeasurable speed via powerscaling even if time travel is not something they actively showcase; but I usually think it should be assumed travel speed would also be Immeasurable for them too.

Back