• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can we please add an NLF note regarding the durability negation page

it says on the dura neg page
"The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of their durability"

there are some people on here who think a 9-B character can negate a character who has 5-D dura or High 1-A dura

it says on the dura neg page
"The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of their durability"

there are some people on here who think a 9-B character can negate a character who has 5-D dura or High 1-A dura
I don't know if I have the permission to reply here, but I'll just add some additions to this:
Yeah, it's always been a problem. People really can't differentiate that Durability Negation has a lot of types and for the fact that it's literally explained in Resistance page themselves but nobody seems to care enough. Hell, if you explain it to them. Most of the time they'll just deny what you said simply because it doesn't support their opinion.

Oh well, I can't say much honestly. But yeah, it should've been explained in the Durability Negation pages and add those things that are relevant to literally prevent this instead of it being in the Resistance page. Or basically just make this very clear enough, Existence Erasure literally have their own scale like 3-D, 4-D, etc and to assume otherwise is obviously No Limits Fallacy.

That being said. OP could've worded it way better, but with all the explanations said above: The distinctions should've been made solely on the Durability Negation page themselves instead of the Resistance page because most of them just thinks Resistance is only relevant to Powers & Abilities.

Back