• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can we make articles about SCP's from another official branches of the foundation ?

Hello everyone !

I was thinking about that, but can we make articles about SCP's from other sections of the Foundation ( the French Branch or the Russian Branch for example... ) ?

Some SCP's are really powerful and deserve some attention i think, even if they are not in the english wiki, they are in the "canon" of this verse and awesome to know / read.

At the first time, i even created SCP's for the French Branch, and i can ask some autors about that, if they agree to let their creations be mentioned here, so we will don't have a problem of "conflict" between here and the said branch...

Maybe for starting one of own SCP:

The biological sterilizer, SCP-73-FR ( it's written in french ) .. That would be a good way for introducing my own branch to the wiki while realising a personnal dream at the same time, getting the honour to contribuing at vsbattlewiki.

But i'am doing that mainly for helping the SCP Foundation to be promoted and to show new sides of this verse ! With scientific knowledge and cool feats to explore.

Hmm, interesting, looks like it would make a cool addition and i can already think of a good opponent. But yeah, welcome to the wiki, glad to have someone who knows a foreign branch of the Foundation on board. If you need any help just come talk to me.

Nice, and for the SCP-73-FR article, i will do that by my own or i will let an expert doing it ?

And i will ask other autors if they want to join the adventure, that will both help the vsbattlewiki to explore an expanded universe while promoting SCP's from small branches.

Thanks for all WeeklyBattles!

If youre familiar with the format of the profiles here you can try to do it on your own, and if you need any help i can always lend a hand, but i would probably need the information translated into English beforehand.

Alright cool, looks like we're expanding the SCP pages

No problem, though i just have two questions:

1. The French Foundation's threat level classes. From 073's page i'm guessing Threat Level Yellow would translate to the English Foundation's Euclid Class (Moderately dangerous) with a class below for safer SCPs and a class above for more dangerous SCPs?

2. Im not super familiar with the French SCPs but are there any that are as ridiculous as SCP-682? Or any SCPs with cosmic levels of power (Tier 5 or higher)?

Our standard format page can be found here: Standard Format for Character Profiles.

Just copy/paste it into the source editor and begin to fill it out. We use Source Editor as it negates several bugs the clunkier visual editor can have. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the staff.

Looking forward to what French SCPs have to offer!

Thanks for all !

1- The French Foundation's threat level classes. From 073's page i'm guessing Threat Level Yellow would translate to the English Foundation's Euclid Class (Moderately dangerous) with a class below for safer SCPs and a class above for more dangerous SCPs?

The Threat Level "Yellow" is equal to Euclid yeah, but the "standard format" is specified too ( Safe, Euclid or Keter ) so we don't need to worry about this auxiliary system.

2- Im not super familiar with the French SCPs but are there any that are as ridiculous as SCP-682? Or any SCPs with cosmic levels of power (Tier 5 or higher)?

Some of them can be really powerful (Tier 4, maybe Tier 3 and even more), by altering physical laws, the space-time continuum and even by doing weird things with the matter (black holes and neutron stars are mentionned in some SCP's, but i don't have the numbers of them, i should search that).

I will try to use the Standard Format for my first article. The French SCPs have a lot of things to show!

Okay, i was just wondering more for where they would be placed on the SCP verse page

Ooo cool, i cant wait to see what's in store.

Glad to know than my page is ok, now i must find an opponent for SCP-73-FR, we know than he can reach 9-B in some forms (i'am pretty sure than his anti-humans form with spears is 9-B)

Maybe yeah, the Composite Ant can be defeated i think because SCP-73-FR can reach 9-B in his best forms while adapting himself for using the weaknesses of his opponent..

By the way, the Foundation helped me to do a better translation of SCP-73-FR: http://scp-int-sandbox.wikidot.com/marpal3-sandbox

And we also have the International Branch with SCP from all around the world translated in English: http://scp-int.wikidot.com/

I contacted members of the French Branch about vsbattlewiki and they will see soon if they are ok for helping us to improve the international Branch, so that will help both the SCP wiki and here.

True, true. So what do you think of Lurantis as a potential opponent? I tried to do sort of a bug vs bug theme.

Nice, i hope you dont mind there are just a few minor adjustments to make, and these translations will come in handy.

Alright cool :)

Thanks for your help, yeah Lurantis could be a good opponent!

Thanks for giving your advices about the translation too, i will do my best about that when i will be on PC (not now because i'am doing a travel to Switzerland, but tomorrow i will be ready)

Alright cool, feel free to make the matchup whenever you like, if you need help making it just ask.

Youre welcome :)

Back