• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can we implement rule for CRTs?

Deagonx

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I think it would be productive to enforce a rule that new CRTs need to preface the title with verse and character

I have no strong feelings on the format, so this is just the first example that popped into my head. Try not to pick it apart too much and just focus on the idea writ large:

[DC Comics] [Flash] Flash speed revision.
[Marvel Comics] [Captain America] Scaling to Black Panther
[Verse] [Character] (title)

Not sure if this was posted in the right forum.
I mean I completely agree for verse wide changes but you're not really gonna see CRTs happen for most verses on FC/OC.

Even verses with "more refined" media releases like Touhou Luna Nights, Glitchtale or Fallout Equestria, at best theres only a handful of people contributing to them.

Again this was probably posted in the wrong subforum I feel.

Not sure if this was posted in the right forum.
I mean I completely agree for verse wide changes but you're not really gonna see CRTs happen for most verses on FC/OC.

Even verses with "more refined" media releases like Touhou Luna Nights, Glitchtale or Fallout Equestria, at best theres only a handful of people contributing to them.

Again this was probably posted in the wrong subforum I feel.
What would be the right subforum? I'm making a suggestion for the official/main CRT forum.

Back