• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this get Low 1-C?

I found an easter egg in a video and was wondering if this could get a Low 1-C or is it still lacking explanation?
(極小の世界に刻まれたあらゆる次元の狭間から全ての宇宙を掌握する最悪の悪魔) ----> (The worst demon to seize all the universe from every dimensional chasm inscribed in the minuscule world.)
(宇宙を超える大きさも原子未満の小ささも全てを把握する禁忌の存在) ----> (The forbidding being who grasps all things both larger than the universe and smaller than an atom.)
(「時間も空間も幻想も狂気も愛情も正義も生命も知性も全て無意味だ。この世界は闇から生まれた」) --------> ('Time, space, illusion, madness, love, justice, life, and intelligence are all meaningless. This world was born out of darkness.")
Raw :
こっちの通信が見えているということは 君は禁忌に 手を 出して しまったんだね 吾輩が何回 繰り返したかって それは 考えても 意味のないことなんだよ なぜなら 全てを 同時に見れるから 時間の流れや 空間の広さなど 吾輩には 一切無意味で 紙の中の絵と一緒なんだ 簡単に 書き換えて 消して しまえる代物だからね 死後どうなるか知ってるかい 結構おもしろいんだよ まず最初に25種類の いけない いけない ネタバレをするところだった せっかく一生に 一回なんだから 自分の 眼で 確かめてみたまえ では そろそろ 君の知ってる 吾輩に 戻るだろう 世界の 狭間が 閉じる なんてことはない この星は 永遠に 繰り返す そう創ったからね

Translate :
If you can see my transmission, then you've tampered with an abomination, and it's meaningless to think about how many times I've repeated myself, because I can see everything simultaneously, the flow of time, the extent of space, it's all meaningless to me, just like a picture on paper, easily rewritten and erased. You know what happens after death? It's pretty interesting, and I'm about to give you the first of 25 kinds of bad, bad spoilers, but since you're here once in a lifetime, why don't you go and see for yourself? The stars will repeat themselves forever, because that's what we made them to do.

To be precise, it was La+ Darkness from HoloX. Unexpectedly, La+'s lore is very strong.

At the age of 10, she created the world (universe), but because she didn't plan it well, she gave it to 'The Gods' (I'm sure it's the same 'The Gods' as the one in Holo Council's lore). She once played billiards with dozens of planets and even gave the moon to Earth.

Back