• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this ability qualify for these many shit?

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
Hearing that, my eyes widened, but I did not interrupt Terra, letting her go on with her explanation. “The Ki of Beginning emphasises five attributes of ki, fully bringing out their potential. As you guessed, the first attribute is restoration, the ability to mend objects and creatures. Thanks to the spiritual and magical energies mixed in, you don’t even have to do all the little calculations for it yourself, and the energy does most of the work for you.”

She let out a small chuckle when she said that, shrugging her shoulders. “As long as you let the pure Ki of Beginning flow through your body, you can consider it as directly adding to your health pool. But, the real power it exerts can be seen when it is combined with an elemental ki, focusing its power in one of four directions.”

With fire, what you saw was not simple burning. When an object is heated, its molecules and atoms vibrate faster and faster. The Beginning Fire takes that and amplifies it. When you struck the wooden target, its atoms were pulled apart under the intense vibration, disintegrating the affected area. However, the metal target was more dense, and only slightly began to liquify. More importantly, because it didn’t offer you protection from the heat… if this weren’t the Admin Room, you’d have burnt your hand.”

I couldn’t help but nod at that, agreeing with her. I had felt the intense heat from that time, so I knew it would have dealt some damage to me. “Next was the Beginning Water. Its effects were the total opposite. Instead of making the object vibrate, it cancels those vibrations. This gives the appearance of freezing whatever you touch with it. Naturally, on a cold target like the metal you struck, it would be hard to notice a change.”

“The same can be said with the Beginning Earth. Its function is somewhat similar to that of water. But instead of cancelling the vibrations of the molecules, it halts the momentum of the object as a whole. When facing physical attacks, this turns it into a great defense, as it allows you to nullify the momentum behind that attack so long as you spend sufficient energy.”

“Then… the ‘Beginning Wind’ would be the opposite of that, right?” I asked, recalling what had happened when I tried it. “Amplify the momentum, to the point where my strike sent the dummy flying?”

She nodded her head, acknowledging my words. “Right. Like with normal wind ki, it does not directly do much damage. But the knockback effect can’t be underestimated. Especially when you use it through other methods, such as running. Each of the ‘five lights’ exerts a terrifying power when used properly.”
-World Keeper chapter 253

Can this qualify for Matter Manipulation, Physic Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Deconstruction, Healing, and Density Manipulation?

Back