• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the immortal die? Lets find out (SCP-682 vs Yogiri Takatou)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Extended Canon 682 and Avatar Yogiri Takatou
Speed equal

Vs

SCP-682:
Yogiri Takatou:
Inconclusive:

Extended Canon 682 and Avatar Yogiri Takatou
Speed equal

Vs

SCP-682:
Yogiri Takatou:
Inconclusive:

Them being here in the first place I was hoping someone would be crazy enough to try arguing against it.

Hmm. I'm willing to vc this topic in discord with those who argue 682. I've seen many threads about this now so I might as well give it a shot.

I always thought he stood a chance. The scaling never really got in the way, I don't think. Also, I apologize for the late response, I'm not too frequent on here.
He can't harm the true self the difference between allow them to do nothing to it and sooner or later he is killed.

please, not even in the weakest form of scp 682 could he do something plot manipulation, what do you think he can do in his real form, literally not even featherine could destroy him (yes not even featherine)

whats ur cool vs debating utube channel
I don't record my debates. I don't really feel the need to. I just hop in vc and do whatever and call it a day. But I do have a YouTube channel where I am currently posting the VOD's of me trying to 100% complete every single lego Star Wars game.

I don't record my debates. I don't really feel the need to. I just hop in vc and do whatever and call it a day. But I do have a YouTube channel where I am currently posting the VOD's of me trying to 100% complete every single lego Star Wars game.
what's your progress thus far

what's your progress thus far
I am playing TCS currently and I am at 70.3%. I just finished all of the extras and super-stories. Now, all I have left is to collect all of the mini kits and redbrick I missed on my first play through and I'll be done. It's taken quite a while especially on my college schedule but it's nearing the finish line.

I am playing TCS currently and I am at 70.3%. I just finished all of the extras and super-stories. Now, all I have left is to collect all of the mini kits and redbrick I missed on my first play through and I'll be done. It's taken quite a while especially on my college schedule but it's nearing the finish line.
best of luck on it, have fun

neat. Why would he not die before that?
Because Yogiri doesn't have 1-A death manipulation or anything to put down his true form. Killing the avatar is all fine and dandy, but doing that is quite literally the WORST thing Yogiri could do, cause it releases a 1-A true form that just noms the entire Instant Death verse

Because Yogiri doesn't have 1-A death manipulation or anything to put down his true form. Killing the avatar is all fine and dandy, but doing that is quite literally the WORST thing Yogiri could do, cause it releases a 1-A true form that just noms the entire Instant Death verse
would it suprise you if 682 would resist resistance negation/immortality/regeneration negation?

sure. Would you like to vc this?

682's concept is 1-A and above baseline at that. Yogiri doesn't have the range or the AP to kill it in the Infosphere even if he does erase the physical manifestation. And erasing 682's physical manifestation only makes its concept aware of its own existence and capable of consuming other 1-A concepts. And since 6820 isn't erasing it from the Noosphere, it will just consume the Noosphere and erase all human thought; which includes Yogiri's mind.

682's concept is 1-A and above baseline at that. Yogiri doesn't have the range or the AP to kill it in the Infosphere even if he does erase the physical manifestation. And erasing 682's physical manifestation only makes its concept aware of its own existence and capable of consuming other 1-A concepts. And since 6820 isn't erasing it from the Noosphere, it will just consume the Noosphere and erase all human thought; which includes Yogiri's mind.

if they were on the same level wouldn't yogiri kill it because 682 has no resistance to resistance negation/immortality negation/regeneration negation

(i'm saying hypothetically assuming they were on the same tier/level)

if they were on the same level wouldn't yogiri kill it because 682 has no resistance to resistance negation/immortality negation/regeneration negation

(i'm saying hypothetically assuming they were on the same tier/level)
If Yogiri was 1-A on the same level as 682 then maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back