• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Star and Stripes solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She erases the air, and it's gg also putting 7-A against people who are barely 8-A feels like a spite thread
Oh seems Kimetsu no Yaiba high tiers have been downgraded. I remember Yoriichi, Tanjirou Muzan and Muzan being High 7A..

„Stats equalized“ problem solved.

Oh seems Kimetsu no Yaiba high tiers have been downgraded. I remember Yoriichi, Tanjirou Muzan and Muzan being High 7A..

„Stats equalized“ problem solved.
If you equalize stats then the match can't be added and has to be moved to Fun and Games.

She erases the air, and it's gg also putting 7-A against people who are barely 8-A feels like a spite thread
I think to pass out and die from asphyxiation, it takes a little while (Around 10 seconds from a google search). Given speed is equalized, all the characters are pretty fast (Assuming they all scale to Stars and Stripe, they'd be High Hypersonic+). Fast enough to easily move over 100 meters (The range of the 'air erasure' effects of her Quirk) and thus escape asphyxiation.

Though being 7-A does give her a massive advantage, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back