• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone tell me why they're ranked so highly?

In the anime, the digimon, even the megas, don't even have town-level feats, yet here they're shown as solar system level etc. Can someone explain how an ultimate can possibly be this high?

I think that they are mainly scaled from other mediums.

Well, for one. Solar System is being Downgraded to High 4-C via the following feats.

Wendigomon's Dimension Creation feat

DarkSuperStarmon's Supernova Fragment feat.

Digitamamon's inner dimensions which holds at least a star system to an entire universe.

MetalGreymon's Feat and Etemon's other Black Hole feat.

And in the anime, there are other feats. such as Vademon's Universe being larger than galaxy sized and Etemon absorbing a black hole strong enough to easily swallow the milky way.

Also, the anime is not the only source for feats. We use all the canon to scale Digimon, not just the anime. As Ant has explained above.

Orc posted the wrong blog, here is the correct one.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...on_Franchise:_Biggest_Digimon_Adventure_Feats

If you have any other questions, please comment here.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2615290

Digimon is going to go through a major revision soon so that will also answer many questions as well. But the first thing I can say is that, only looking at the anime, especially the dub, will not fill you in on all the canon, especially the context behind certain feats.

Also, there are many blogs listed on our verse page as well. We made sure that Digimon at the very least was well sourced. So most of those blogs (some are outdated) are filled with scans, quotes, lore and canon evidence. If you have any questions, always feel free to ask.

As Dragon has already explained, the level is due to some feats of high level Adult level characters and the overall Perfects. I believe the Digimon end up being moved to High 4-C or 4-C after the revisions, but just that for now.

Back