• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Skibidi Toilets be allowed here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16409
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are fanmade things used in gmod using half life characters, i don't think so, they would go to FC/OC wiki

I think they'd fit Joke Battles Wiki better. VBW isn't the first place to be posting memes in.

The thing is basically a YouTube series, it's allowed
Not only that, but the creator has released a mobile game

The thing is basically a YouTube series, it's allowed
Not only that, but the creator has released a mobile game
Maybe the mobile game is acceptable since the models used ARE original as opposed to straight GMod rips, but the Youtube series, I don't think so. It's like allowing SMG4 on VBW. And before you call me out on this, I specifically picked Tari from an officially-approved web series: Meta Runner (which I've explained at the time that CrunchyRoll gave the series a thumbs-up).

the issue is not the model being ugly, the issue is the models being half life characters, and they aren't original

the idea behind them is original, but the actual characters used are not, they come from a property connected to another property

also xavier comes from an actual series with copyright and shit, the youtube series doesn't, like flash said, at best the mobile game can be allowed

Aren't Dafuqboomtv using sfm to make these?
or just because the toilet has the face of a character from half life? then it's not allowed?

Aren't Dafuqboomtv using sfm to make these?
or just because the toilet has the face of a character from half life? then it's not allowed?
I'm pretty sure it's the face, I can make a case for baku from the baku series being a original character with no relationship to crash bandicoot's aku aku but since his face is literally just aku aku he'd fall up in FC/OC territory on site.

I understood
But can we discuss abt the feats here?
I didn't expect fc/oc to be part of vsbw
I'm pretty sure it's the face, I can make a case for baku from the baku series being a original character with no relationship to crash bandicoot's aku aku but since his face is literally just aku aku he'd fall up in FC/OC territory on site.

So in short ST uses models from half-life and such and one of the toilets is literally the g-man toilet, g-man being an important character from half-life. I think we should put it in the FCOC and keep it there. It's already there in fact.

So in short ST uses models from half-life and such and one of the toilets is literally the g-man toilet, g-man being an important character from half-life. I think we should put it in the FCOC and keep it there. It's already there in fact.
So can we make a thread for skibidi toilets then put in the fc/oc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back