• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Saitama tank a black hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Geryuganshoop used his Telekinetic Gravitational Wave attack, he said the line "do you know what a black hole is, you ape?" Now it isn't like he said "witness the power of a black hole literally, you ape!" or anything, but... why would he bring it up otherwise? It's possible that the only thing keeping us from being able to call this official is the fact that the line was delivered as a question, rather than as a clear declaration of power.

Still, it's worth looking into. I don't have access to the manga scans and I don't know any Japanese, so those who do might be able to fill us in.

I imagined that this would have been covered already, but I couldn't find anything on it.

I'm reading the page on black holes now. In order to withstand the Tidal Force/Spaghettification that a "true" black hole would do to the body, one must have infinite durability. Which either means that Saitama has infinite durability or, most likely, the attack was just a gravity field attack rather than a real black hole. Lastly, it's possible that Saitama just has some anti black hole hax ability.

For the sake of conversation, is it posisble that it was a black hole, but that black holes aren't equally destructive? There might be black holes that don't require infinite durability to withstand.

One more thought.

I don't think this is the case, but let's say it was a real black hole and Saitama has some anti black hole hax. What AP would be required for someone to make such a small black hole?

edit: inb4 "calc it yourself." I'm really bad at math. It isn't laziness, I just don't think I'd understand what I'm looking at.

He would only get Gravity Resistance for surviving one (if it was a real one)

Black Holes range in size so I don't know what AP level that one would be.

I'm no good at calcs so I can't calc it sorry.

He manipulates gravity with his psycokinesis. It's not a literal black hole, but the exact increase in gravity hasn't been defined yet.

Telekinetic Gravitational Wave: (ÞÂàÕïòÕ┐ÁÕïòÚçìÕèøÒü», Chō dō nen dō jüryoku ha) Geryuganshoop drastically increases the forces of gravity around a specific point. (Anime-only)

well, tell u what. black holes are invivsible, so its impossible to actually see one, but no way is it possible for saitama to tank it.

yeah. its impossible to create a black hole, unless geryu had the power to create something close in power to a super nova, or higher. which he doesn't.

OPM Telekinetic Power
Super Telekinetic Gravitational Wave
Saitama Gravity Wave
STGW Description
STGW Black Hole
STGW Gravity
STGW Saitama
Even if it is not a literal Black Hole, based on how much Saitama sinks into the metallic material, can we estimate the level of gravity that he is experiencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back